Turn Bathroom Slippers into Gorgeous Chappals – Hi girls! Today I will tell you how you can Turn Bathroom Slippers into Gorgeous Chappals. We all love to try out new stuffs. We girls get bored of our existing stuffs very soon and thus we all crave for new stuffs. But every time buying a new stuff is not possible. Also, how can you keep on buying stuffs if there is no more space and all? And plus the issue with me is that I can’t discard stuffs which are in perfectly proper condition. But yes I also get bored and thus out of choices too. The same happened with my bathroom slippers. One day while local store hopping, I saw a very cute and pink bathroom slippers. Without giving any second thoughts I bought it. But as soon as I landed home I thought of what to do with it. And here begins the fun part. Few years back, I heard one of my friends doing DIY and some experiments on her bathroom slippers. And when I saw the final results, I was amazed to see that it was a gorgeous sandal. You cannot believe this if you would have seen the bathroom slipper earlier. And she did that easily sitting in the comforts of her home with very easy and regular stuffs. So, let us also try that. Here I will be taking you through some of the very easy peasy DIYs that will help you to Turn Bathroom Slippers into Gorgeous Chappals.
Turn Bathroom Slippers into Gorgeous Chappals
Bathroom Slippers to Beach flip flop
- Cut the plastic straps of the bathroom slippers
- Replace it with some lacy ribbons or any other tie ups if you want
- Clip them together at the back or tie them up and turn your bathroom slippers into lovely beach flip flops.
Bathroom Slippers to Flat Party Sandals
- Try to use any plain slippers.
- Paste a plain cloth piece between the plastic strap of the slippers.
- Now, begins the main part.
- You can add some stones or the ornaments to this paper. Try to keep it plain then only the design will show off better.
- And your flat party sandals are ready.
Bathroom Slippers to Beach Sandals
- Cut the straps of the old bathroom slippers.
- Cut your favourite scraf or any other favourite designer clothing.
- Use it instead of the plastic straps.
- As in DIY 1, clip it up together or just tie it up at the back or you can also make a tie up pattern and tie it around your legs only.
- Here you have your cute beach sandals from the bathroom slippers.
Bathroom Slippers to Fancy Day Wear Sandals
- Cut the plastic straps of your bathroom slippers.
- Replace it with a long printed scarf.
- Now, you can tie them up around your legs however you like.
- This will be such a fancy day wear sandals.
Bathroom Slippers to Fancy Fringy Sandals
- Time to use your old leather jackets here.
- Cut a piece of leather jacket in the shape of fringes.
- Paste this fringes on your bathroom slippers in the design you want.
- See how easily you can turn your bathroom slippers into these trendy Fringy Sandals
Bathroom Slippers to Gladiator
- Take some colourful laces.
- Stick or tie them with the plastic straps on your bathroom slippers.
- Now, this will work as a gladiator and will look super cool.
These were some of the fab way to Turn Bathroom Slippers into Gorgeous Chappals. You can also try any other way of your choice. Let me know some other innovative ways in the comments down below.