Hello girls, how are you all? I have tried Tressame shampoo in the past and now I thought of giving the conditioner a shot. My post is Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner Review. To be honest, I usually do not follow the same shampoo with conditioner combinations. My hair type is so that the scalp gets oily easily but the ends remain dry. So, I need to oil, shampoo as well as condition my hair at least thrice a week. I keep trying new products to see what suits me the best. This one is my recent pick and after using it for almost 20 days, I am ready with it’s review.
Tressame offers a lot of choices in hair care products for every hair type and to tackle day to day hair care worries at a decent price and good quality with a lot of variants to choose from. Tgis conditioner is a relatively new launch. Before this, I have tried Tressame climate control shampoo and it worked very nicely on my hair except that, it contains SLS. Tressame products well when used in combinations.
Price of Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner : Rs. 80/- for 90 ml
Directions for usage
- Step 1 Start with TRESemmé Split Mend Shampoo.
- Step 2 For even distribution through the hair, dispense the conditioner into palm and rub hands together. Apply from the mid lengths, ensuring extra attention to the ends for maximum split mending.
- Step 3 Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to ends to detangle hair.
- Step 4 Leave-on for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For continued protection and ultimate smoothness, follow with Split Mend & Protect leave in treatment – see and feel the difference!
Key Ingredients :
Shelf life : 18 months
Color : White
Smell : Perfumed mild and pleasant.
What Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner claims
- Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner restores moisture to hair and reduces split ends up to 80% after just three uses
- This unique formula, with our innovative Reconstructing Complex, actually binds split ends and keeps working to fix damage and bind splits as they occur
- This lightweight formula also protects hair from the damaging effects of styling including breakage, frizz and dryness
- You’ll notice hair looks smoother, shinier and salon fresh
My experience with Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner
My hair has a bad habit of drying up-and getting frizzy after I shampoo it. So, a good quality conditioner that settles down my hair is a must for me. The texture of my hair is basically soft with soft waves. Using Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner has been a nice experience for me so far.
Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner has a rich, creamy consistency and spreads easily on hair. It smells mild and pleasant. The smell does not last for long. I need more than a coin sized amount for my shoulder length hair. To rinse off entirely, it needs good quantity of water like most conditioners. My hair feels settled, frizz free and manageable after using Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner. It works even better if I use it with a moisturising shampoo. It detangles my hair without weighing it down. Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner has helped with my split ends to some extent but results are visible only after regular usage. I have noticed any extra shine since I have been using it. Another con could be lots of chemicals. However, personally that has not caused me any problem like hair thinning or breakage as such.
Overall, Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner is a professional quality product that delivers good results at a fair price. Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner comes in a white colored, plastic tube with a flip open cap for dispensing the product. The packaging is very sturdy, travel friendly and leak proof.
Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner is a good quality product that is also decently priced. It makes hair soft, shiny and frizz free. Love it to the core.
Good about Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner
- smells sweet and mild
- does not cause hair thinning/ breakage
- unisex product
- Makes hair manageable
- Controls frizz
- Does not weigh down the hair
- Detangles hair.
Bad about Tresemme Split Remedy Split Rescue Conditioner
- Contains loads of chemicals
Availability : Easy
Fashion and beauty Rating : 4/5 ♥♥♥♥