Travel Makeup Tips
By Kiran Raj Singh
Hi Friends Today i will share some Travel Makeup Tips with you. Whether it’s a business trip or a weekend getaway, travelling can definitely take a toll on your appearance. Do you dread long journeys just because of how you end up looking after them? Well, fret not. Here are some travel tips which will help you to stay ‘Glam’ and fresh while travelling.
- Start with moisturizing your skin. It helps to keep your skin hydrated. Use the BB Cream for your face and the Baby Lips Lip Balm to moisturize your lips. Do keep them in your carry bag to re-touch from time to time.
- Once you moisturize with the BB Cream, you won’t need to use any foundation.
- Keep blotting papers in your bag to blot out the oiliness.
- Add a little bit of color to your face to avoid looking tired and droopy. Add a light flush of pink to your cheeks by applying the Blush.
- Keep the Kajal in your carry-on bag. When you arrive at your destination, touch up your eyes with the Kajal. It will make you look fresh and awake instantly.
- Conceal those dark circles to look refreshed when you arrive. Use the Concealer to hide the dark circles.
- Gloss your lips from time to time. Keep the High Shine Gloss in your carry-on bag as well.
- Keep your hands off your face to minimize breakouts during travel and do carry a hair brush to keep the disheveled look under control.
Travel light, but travel bright, pretties! 🙂