Hi friends, Finally winters are here. Itchy, dry, flaky skin can be very unpleasant in winters. And with winter setting in, this is one common problem occurs ! Costly winter skin care product leave a hole in your pocket. So what can you do to soothe that cracking skin fixes? Try out our hand-picked home remedies that are sure to take you closer to the smooth skin you desire. So friends combat that itchy, dry skin this winter with our home remedy fixes!
Following are some useful tips to solve dry skin
1. Coconut Milk for Dry Skin– Coconut milk is really good for skin. Coconut milk not only heels dry skin but also help to reduces dark spot or blemishes from skin.
Fixes – Rub coconut milk onto your face and body, and leave it overnight. Coconut milk easily available in market or you can also make it home also.
2. Glycerin for Dry Skin – In winters skin lost lots of moisture from skin but Glycerin helps to retain moisture. And its easily available in any medical shop.
Fixes – One teaspoon of glycerin mix in a lime juice and massage it onto skin. Leave it on for a few minutes then rinse it off with warm water.
3. Vitamin E for Dry Skin- Vitamin E is very essential for dry skin. Its works like magic. And its easily available in medical shop in form of capsule with very low cost
Fixes – Just cut 2 capsules, squeeze out the oil from capsule now mix some drops of lemon juice and apply it on all over body then take a shower. This fix will gives a difference in skin texture .
4. Raw Milk for Dry Skin – Raw milk is always known for good cleanser. And its easily available in every house at morning time.
Fixes – Take 4 teaspoon of raw milk and add few drops of lime juice or rose water and rub it all over body and wash it with cold water. do this fix twice a day and very soon skin will feel like baby skin.
5. Aloe vera for Dry Skin- Aloe vera always do important role in skin care. And its available in many form like its plant or gel.
Fixes – After bath, slice a piece of aloe, squeeze all the gel out and apply onto your face, hands or legs. It will moisturize your skin, it will also form a protective layer that will keep impurities from entering your pores.
6. Honey for Dry Skin- Honey always helps to lock in moisture of skin. Honey has antioxidant and anti-microbial properties, which makes it a sought after ingredient in many over-the-counter skincare products. Also known for good skin cleanser And its easily available in every house.
Fixes – Heat 2 teaspoon honey lightly and apply it onto skin like face , hand, legs while its warm. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. And its best fix for dry skin
7. Curd for Dry Skin- Curd always known for best skin hydrant and It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties will help to soothe dry, itchy skin. and easily available in every home and dairy .
Fixes – Mix some few drops of lemon juice and honey in curd. Mix it well and leave it on for at least 10 minutes before wash it off. Its work like wonder on dry skin.
8. Cream for Dry Skin- Milk cream is a such good moisturizer. and Milk cream is easily available in any grocery shop.
Fixes – Mix a few drops of lemon juice in a 1 teaspoon of milk and mix this mixture in milk cream. Rub this mixture onto hands and legs. leave it for 10 minutes before take shower. Immediately difference will notice.
9. Mix Oil for Dry Skin- Olive, almond or coconut oil these all oils are very good for dry skin. These all oils heals dry skin in overnight.
Fixes – Rub on some olive, almond or coconut oil and massage lightly on to your hands, legs and the rest of your body before going for a shower. If time permits, heat the oil and then apply. Post shower, use a light moisturizer/sunscreen, because winter sun isn’t any less harsh.
10. Top tip for dry skin : The last exfoliating regular really gives good skin. So exfoliating.Do not use any exfoliator until your dry skin heals a little, else it gets worse!
And yes, do one more most important thing drink enough water to keep your skin hydrated.
Hope Friends these all easy tips will help you a lot to heals dry skin 🙂
Enjoy winters 🙂