Hi friends… 🙂 I know friends every one wants glowing skin and its very easy to get it but many of don’t know how to get it but again friends I am here to solve your problem. Summer is over, but it has left behind an unwanted tan on your skin. When it comes to replenishing your skin with much-needed nourishment and also getting rid of darkened skin, one should trust Mother Nature.
“Nature has all the answers to help you nurture your skin. Each natural ingredient has its own special quality and helps your skin in different ways.” Here are some home remedies…
A little bit of sandalwood and turmeric powder mixed with some rose water can work wonders for the skin giving it baby-like softness.
– Triphala contains polyphenols, flavonoids and other antioxidants that possess both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, clearing acne as if it ceased to exist.
– Sandalwood, gram flour and turmeric powder have antimicrobial properties that reduce skin inflammations, clear acne and reduce sunburn.
– Orange peel acts as an astringent and skin-toning agent, clearing acne, age spots and skin blemishes.
– Lemon juice is acidic with exfoliating properties helps to peel away the skin’s top layer, there by removing existing pigmentation or dark spots. Lemon juice can be mixed with a little bit of sugar, which is an excellent cleaning agent.
– Winter cherry (Ashwagandha) soothes skin abrasions caused due to environmental conditions. One of the best ingredients that nature has to offer for dealing with skin irritation.
– Peppermint, basil and neem leaves have cooling properties that reduce skin inflammation, insect bites, skin burn and rashes. You can also mix in a little honey. It contains antioxidants and antibacterial agents that help reduce skin irritation.
– Tomatoes are the best to lighten your skin and remove tan. Natasha says, “Lycopene, the carotenoid found in tomato, with its antioxidant properties is used in many anti-ageing treatments.”
– aloe vera soothes troubled skin and is great for all sorts of skin trouble due to its ability to stimulate healthy cell growth and repair damaged tissues.
The perfect recipe for Glowing Skin
– Grind four almonds, soaked in water overnight
– Mix one tablespoon gram flour and two tablespoons of raw milk or milk cream to this
– Add five-six drops of lemon juice and honey
– Apply this paste to your face and neck, avoiding the eyes and allow it to dry
– Wash with cold water after about 25-30 minutes
– Do this twice a week and see the change in your skin tone and texture
I know friends you will follow this tips to get glowing skin right….. 🙂