Super Shiny Yogurt Hair Mask
Hi friends here is my another Super Shiny Yogurt Hair Mask recipe for you girls. I’m such a big advocate of at-home hair recipes, but sometimes it’s hard to realize the awesomeness that comes out of a home made hair mask, but it’s insane how well they work!..lets take a look for more about this mask
What you need for Yogurt Hair Mask
- 2 tspn Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1 Egg
- Shower cap
Steps For Yogurt Hair Mask
- In a bowl, whisk the egg until smooth and slightly frothy!
2. add the olive oil and continue to whisk!
3. Add yogurt in slowly and blend smoothly with a spoon!
4. Its ready now. Add to your hair in sections and let sit for 30 minutes before washing! rinse with shampoo
My hair is SO dry, rough and damaged, and let me tell you I love using yogurt( curd) for my hair!
How Yogurt Hair Mask works
Yogurt – Yogurt is awesome because it is good source of lactic acid (which is also good for your skin)! Lactic Acid helps your hair grow and is great to make hair super shiny!
- It softens hair to comb through tangles more effectively
- Acts as a gentle cleanser while conditioning it
- Helps eliminate frizz
- Helps eliminate itchy scalp and dandruff
- Makes hair shiny and soft
Olive oil – Olive oil is beneficial for all hair types and ethnicities.
Egg – good for conditioning hair
This recipe is awesome for good, gorgeously shiny hair! This mask also works great for hair and scalp health and is awesome at fighting dandruff or flaky scalp!
So friends try It 🙂