Hey friends 🙂 Summer Makeup looks and Outfits for you. Are you girls enjoying summer? I am! Because I love summer than winters. During summers I always feel comfortable and my Friend Piyali also feels same like me. So today my post is all about Summer Makeup and Outfit. In this post Me and Piyali sharing our summer makeup and outfit which are very comfortable yet fashionable to flaunt in these days. It’s just fun post friends so enjoy it 🙂
Check – 4 Different Ways to Use Mango for Beauty This Summer
Here is my everyday summer makeup look which I have been wearing since last month. I have been obsessed with the shorts and minimum makeup look these days.
- Pond’s BB cream
- Maybelline Lip shine glam 2
- Maybelline checky glow Blush
- Oriflame black kohl pencil – I smudge it on upper and lower lash line
- Lotus Mascara
This top is designed by Dressberry Brand and its Turquoise Blue Smocked sheer Top. It has has a smocked square neck, short extended batwing sleeves, smocked hem which I totally love it 🙂 And My short is lightly washed denim shorts with contrast stitch detailing throughout. And its designed by Riot.
Now check Piyali’s makeup and Outfit
Hi all. Today I am sharing my summer makeup & outfit . I like to have a very light make up in the day time in order to avoid more sweating due to too much make up. Also it’s better to keep it as simple as possible during sunny time in summers as it allows the facial skin to breathe well.
My make up details are:
- Ponds BB+ cream,
- Lakme white intense Wet & dry compact,
- Avon Light Plum lipstick,
- Maybelline the colossal volume express mascara,
- Lakme eyeconic black kajal,
- StreatWear true color blush,
- Lakme cream-less lip balm
That’s it & I am done for the day..
My outfit details:
- Pink spaghetti top: Globus
- White Shrug & Printed cotton Skirt: Fashion Street, Fort Mumbai
- Belt: Linking Road, Bandra
- Embroidery Pumps: Jaipuri exhibition
- Colorful Hand bag: Gift from relative
- Accessories – Butterfly earrings, Pearl Neckpiece & bangles: Max outlet, Vashi, Navimubai
Hope friends you enjoy this post 🙂