Hi Beauties, Today my post is about Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil. This is my newly found love for oils. Tried and tested the oils is the best treatment for all skin and hair problems. They are chemical free and loaded with lots of benefits. Ideally the oils can be used as moisturizer, lip balm, hair oil, hair tonic, face oils and the list is unending. I have purchased tea tree oil and then jojoba oil and the latest to this addition is olive oil.
This is cold pressed oil. When an oil is extracted through a process of pressing and grinding, a lot of heat is generated through friction which looses its aroma while cold pressed oils are produced at low heat retaining flavor, nutritional value and aroma. The cold pressed oils usually are olive oil, sunflower oil, flex seed oil, avocado oil. This is my first product from this brand. So, let us look at the detailed review of Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil.
Price : Rs.250/- for 200ml
Directions For Use of Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil
1.Blend 4-5 drops of any Essential Oil in a teaspoon of Olive Carrier Oil and apply on the skin or hair.
2. Olive Carrier Oil can be massaged directly into the skin and hair.
3. Olive Carrier oil can be blended with other carrier oils too for natural hair care & skincare
Key Ingredients :
Shelf Life : 24 Months
Color : Light golden
Consistency : Thin
What Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil Claims
Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil Acts as deep conditioner & Dandruff Controller. Nourishes the skin and can be used on face, lips, nails and eyebrows as a moisturizer.
Let us look at the packaging of Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil. The bottle is flat and sleek to handle, and fits easily in my fist. The cap is flip open type and a perfect amount of quantity is dispensed every time I use. The bottle is transparent which helps to judge the amount of quantity inside. The bottle appears golden in color as the oil is golden in color. It is a plastic bottle and hence breakage chances are nil. Overall, I love this cute packaging. Though the bottle is travel friendly, but then I suggest to transfer the quantity in a small bottle while travelling. There is no particular smell to the Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil. This can be used alone or mixed with other oils while applying on skin and hair.
There are unending uses of olive oil. Few uses where I use this oil are
- I mix few drops of Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil to my coconut oil while giving a weekly head massage to my hair. I sometime add few drops of jojoba oil and tea tree oil to this mixture. This prevents dryness, frizziness and dandruff.
- I use Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil as my make up remover. Even waterproof make up comes off easily.
- Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil can be used as body massage oil.The skin becomes baby soft and nourished. Similarly, adding 5-6 drops to the water while having bath also helps.
- Can be used as lip balm. The taste is bitter, but then be careful.
- I sometimes use Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil only to remove waterproof eye make up as I can not afford to use this daily for face make up removal.
- Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil can be used as body moisturizer. But than a lot of oil would be used so I mix it with my body lotion and use before going to sleep.
- Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil can be also used as a shaving cream base too.
- I sometimes use jojoba oil and alternately olive oil as cuticle oil and I can notice strengthening of my nails.
- Repairs crack heels
- I add Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil to my mehandi concoction in winters so that my hair does not turn very dry.
- I add few drops to my DIY face masks and hair masks.
- Can be used on eyebrows as natural moisturizer
- Olive oil can also be used in oil cleansing method. I mix it with tea tree oil, jojoba oil, almond oil. Rub my skin for few min and then wipe it off with warm face towel. Essential face oil is retained and skin is rejuvenated.
- As per the packing, this bottle can be used as a deep conditioner too.
- Just use it plain on face and sleep. Face might be a bit sticky but then there is subtle glow on face.
Overall, I would say yes for Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil, Go for it and fall in love with Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil.
Good about Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil
- Chemical free
- Reduces dandruff
- Helps in makeup removal
- Moisturises skin
- Conditions hair
- Can be used as body oil
- Can be used as cuticle oil
- Moisturises eyebrows
- Can be used in oil cleansing
- Repairs crack heels
- Repairs chapped lips
- Can be used as shaving cream base
- Light and absorbs well
- No strong odour
Bad about Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil
Availability : Easy
Fashion and Beauty Ratings : 5/5 ♥♥♥♥♥