Smokey Eyes Makeup For Night Party
Where’s the party toning ? confused here the party time so here is my Tutorial for Smokey Eyes Makeup For Night Party. Here is how to get the stunning smokey eyes for an evening out. The Smokey Eyes Makeup is something that has been there for a long time. And, the reason for that is simple — it is a look that can be carried off by most of us for if done well, it looks good on any kind of complexion. Another good thing about this look is that it can be sported with both traditional Indian outfits as well as western ensembles. Follow the simple tips to glam up your eyes…
What You Need
- Eye primer (you don’t need it, but it’s great for keeping shadow in place)
- 2 Shadows: One light, one darker
- Makeup brushes
Prime your eyes
Begin by applying a light coat of eye primer. For any kind of makeup, using a primer is important because it helps the makeup to stay on for longer. Dot over eyelids and then move all the way up till under your eyebrow.
Use light eye-shadow first
Pick a light brown or nude eye shadow and apply a thin coat on your eyelids. Stay on the lid only. Don’t take the dark shadow anywhere close to your brow line.
The trick is to blend and then blend some more. Use your fingers if you are deft with it or use absolutely clean brushes.
Line your eyes
Take a gel eye-liner and outline your upper eyelids. Then draw a line on your bottom lid too. Nowsmudge it with light deft strokes, to get the smokey look.
Coat lashes with mascara
You can now finish your smokey look with coat of mascara. Take the mascara brush and wipe off the excess on it and then while looking into the mirror with eyes wide open, apply a coat on your lashes from the roots to the tip in a zig-zag manner. Let it dry completely before you go for the second coat. Make sure you opt for a very light single coat on your lower lashes. Over done lower lashes look fake and unappealing.
Tips for Smokey Eyes Makeup
- Remember to keep lips nude. When applying strong makeup (like smokey eyes or red lips) put the focus on either eyes or lips, never both. (Think Angelina Jolie: She either plays up her huge eyes or her huge lips, never both. If she did, she’d look like a clown).
- For a bit of fun, try a blue or purple mascara. It will make blue eyes “pop.”
- Liner doesn’t have to come in pencil form. Makeup experts know eyeshadows make some of the best eyeliners. To do this take an eyeliner brush (available at Sephora, MAC or any dept store), wet it, then dab wet brush into the dark shadow. This allows for a deep, precise line. You can also use the dark shadows without wetting brush first. Either way, eyeliner is necessary for smoky eye.
- This season go jewel-toned (blue is great for you blue-eyed girls) and keep your eyes smoky but stay away from dark browns and black. Instead, go for a deep purple, a gold-brown or any of the many vibrant colors in this year.
So friends are you ready for party now ?