[kkstarratings]Hello beauties,My post is about Sleek Facial Wax Review. I will be telling you about a life saver product. At least it’s so for me and can be the same for each one of you too. It’s a facial wax pack better know as katori wax which may even sound shocking to some of you because we mostly associate wax with hair removal of the body and not the face .After all facial hair is so fine and even the facial skin is so delicate that anybody new to this concept of facial wax would get goose bumps on even getting to know about it. So without wasting time I should start telling you the details of the product.
Price of Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
Rs.65/- for 80 gms
Directions for using Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
Ingredients of Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
Gum rosin, bees wax, paraffin wax
Color of Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
Orange like honey
Smell of Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
Smells like medicine on melting.
Shelf Life of Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
What Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover Claims
Feel about Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
It is an excellent facial wax kit that’s meant for every girl who is not comfortable with threading or bleaching of facial hair. As we all know the most preferred method of facial hair removal is threading but the other side of the story is that it gives rashes on sensitive skin. Many ladies also find it extremely painful as the method involves pulling out each strand of hair. Epilating is again equally painful. Second most used method is bleaching but that makes the skin more prone to damage. So waxing is the only way out to get rid of facial hair without any side effect.
The first thing of dealing with this case is carefulness- from the time of heating the wax to application every step needs the person to have steady hands. As instructed I place the bowl of wax on an iron tava (i.e. the one used to make rotis) and heat it on a low flame till it comes to a honey like consistency. Using kitchen tools I transfer the bowl onto a long tray to ease the handling process. Using my finger tip onto the wax surface I check its temperature to know if it is tolerable or not. Then using the spatula (which I have lost and use ear buds now) I take a little bit of wax and apply it upwards i.e. against the direction of hair growth. When it dries up I apply wax once again but this time in the direction of hair growth but twice this time. Finally I press the wax onto the skin firmly and then pull it against the direction of hair growth. The result- smooth, clean and hair free skin.
Tips of the trade:
- The wax is better to be done on small areas at one time as it not only reduces the pain but also the process becomes more efficient.
- The process should be done on clean , make up free skin.
- Its not a quick solution rather it needs time.
- The wax does not drip at all so the process is not messy but one has to have patience to get comfortable with its use
- Its better not to wax the same area twice. If hair does not get removed in the first try then it is to be ignored and repeated after at least two days.
- Apply ice or soothing lotion onto the waxed area.
- Whether it’s threading or waxing if the skin is left bare after such procedures it leads to accumulation of dirt in the open pores.
Good about Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
- Efficiently removes facial hair
- Less painful
- Easily available
- Does not drip
- Easy to store and no wastage
- One kit would last months
Bad about Sleek Wax Pack Facial Hair Remover
- None except that few people know about it.
- Excess facial waxing may lead to wrinkles
Fashion and Beauty Rating: 4/5 ♥♥♥♥