Silvery Bronzed Eye Makeup Tutorial is post, I am sharing with all of you. Few days before I attended one ring ceremony where I wore this eye makeup so I thought lets share this simple eye makeup tutorial with my readers too. This eye makeup you can easily apply in any party like birthday, ring ceremony or any get to together. This eye makeup looks simple as well as chic so just pair this eye makeup with peachy or coral shades lip color. even Pink lip color also looks good with it. so lets check my steps to achieve this Silvery Bronzed Eye Makeup.
I know these two shades are totally opposite but if you blend well then these two shades look wonders. you can also used black eye shadow in place of bronze its totally up to you. even you can also combine three colors like silver,bronzed and black but I love to use minimum eye shadow colors so i choose these two colors only. So lets start with its steps
Steps for Silvery Bronzed Eye Makeup
- Apply eye shadow primer first.
- Starting with the eye makeup, first line your eyes with any kohl as shown in picture.
- Now smudge and soften the line using a pencil brush.
- Now apply a silver shade on the inner half of the lid.
5. On the outer half of the lid, apply another shade.
6. Blend well both shades. Apply highlight on the brow bone
7. Line your upper lash line with black gel liner.
8. Apply 2 coat of mascara.
9. Apply the same bronze shade to the outer two thirds of the lower lash line as well.
10. Line lower lash line with black kohl.
taddd… here is final look
Now you can even out your skin tone using a good foundation and then set it using the loose powder. At this point you can fill in your brows and add some concealer to the under-eye area if you need extra coverage.
To add some color to the cheeks, apply coral shade blush to the apples of the cheeks using a dabbing motion. Last but not in a least exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying lip color. Line and fill your entire lip area using a coral or peach lip liner. And here are my final look with entire face 🙂
I hope you like the look, don’t forget to leave your comments below this post!