Hi lovely readers 🙂 How to Reduce Under Eye Wrinkles is question of the day. Today, I am here with something that I feel most of you will find useful as all of us or at least most of us are in our late twenties and that is exactly when the very first signs of ageing start appearing. You must have noted that the very first wrinkles always appear at the edges of eyes as crow’s feet and as fine lines in under eye region. The skin in the under eye area is more sensitive than rest of your face. This is because under eye skin in thinner and there is no subcutaneous fat present in this region. So, the skin in this region needs an additional ounce of tender love and care.
Check – Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream Review
Below are a few ways in which you can fix this beauty woe
1. Go to bed early in the night. Avoid late night movies and parties as too much stress on eyes and fatigue is the reason behind under eye wrinkles. Just like the rest of your body, you need to be in discipline for a healthy skin.
2. Consume lots of fresh fruits, veggies and nuts to get ample dose of nutrients. It solves multiple skin issues. A healthy diet always reflects on your skin.
3. Cut down on dehydrating drinks like alcohol and coffee.
4. Hydrate your skin inside out by consuming lots of juices, green tea, coconut water and buttermilk.
5. Massage your under eye area using Olive oil, vitamin E oil or Almond oil. This has dual benefit. First of all, this increases blood circulation in this area and makes sure that nutrient rich blood reaches your skin. Secondly, these oils are rich in antioxidants which have free radical fighting properties. Do not be too harsh while messaging. You need to use your finger tips to massage. This would soothe out the wrinkles or at least stop them from progressing. This however, needs to be done regularly to appreciate the results. You may follow the massage with steam to allow the oil to seep in deeper.
6. Invest in a good quality under eye cream. Personally, I would recommend Vlcc under eye cream due to it’s almond extracts and light texture. Thick under eye creams should be avoided as they make your eyes appear puffy.
7. You need to protect your eyes from direct sunlight. Always wear sunglasses with UV protection while stepping out in the sun. Also, always wear sublock with broad spectrum UV A & UVB Protection.
8. If you work on laptop or computer, make sure to install an anti glare screen to protect your eyes.
Products to reduce under eye wrinkle
- Aroma Magic Almond Under Eye Cream
- VLCC Skin Defense Almond Under Eye Cream
- Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil
Home remedies to reduce under eye wrinkles
1. Apply a mask made out of mashed papaya and raw honey to smoothen out wrinkles.
2. Apply cucumber juice in under eye area.
3. Pineapple juice contains Bromelain that is a power anti oxidant, rich in alpha hydroxyl acids great to reduce wrinkles in under eye area.
4. Mix egg white with rose water and glycerin and apply it on under eye area.
You need to leave on these masks for at least 20 minutes to deeply nourish your skin and plump up the wrinkles to make them less prominent.
Indulge in some eye exercises.
1. Relax your eyes by closing them fir two minutes. Rotate your eye balls clockwise for 5 counts and then anti clockwise for 5 counts. Repeat this three to four times daily.
2. With your eyes wide open, place two eyes on sides of your eyes and stretch your skin towards the temple region. Hold on for ten seconds. Repeat two to three times a day.
Hope friends you find this post useful 🙂