Hello Moms 🙂 If your a mom like me then this post is going to be very helpful for you. I know very well that mom hardly get time to do makeup. So today I will sharing?Quick Makeup Routine for Moms. Moms actually have the hardest, most important and most important jobs out there. So it is very important that they feel refreshed and polished without spending too much time. But it can be a challenge especially if you have to take care of a toddler. Most of the time you find yourself chasing after them 🙂 But worry not, in this post I am going to share easy to do makeup look for Moms. So lets get started 🙂
Quick Makeup Routine for Moms
This is a very easy to do makeup and it won’t take even 10 minutes. Yes, it’s an ‘under 10 minute’ makeup routine for Mom 🙂 It is just the perfect makeup for all the busy moms out there.
- Start with moisturizing. It is a very important step. My skin is a bit on drier side and so I can’t skip this part at all.
- Once your face and neck is well moisturized, apply Lakme CC cream. You can choose any other CC/BB cream. Lakme CC cream is my personal favorite as it provides beautiful coverage and instantly brighten up my complexion.
- Next up concealer. I use L’oreal True Match Concealer to cover up my dark circles. It is an important part of my makeup. Simply dot the concealer on your eye area with the applicator and then blend it well using your ring finger. Skip this part, if you do not have dark circles.
- Settle your face makeup with a compact. Here I have used L’Oreal Mat Magique compact. I normally use Oriflame Blush Brush to apply the powder for even application. And yes, don’t forget your neck area, otherwise your skin will look dual-toned.
- For my eye makeup, I have used Maybelline colossal liner to line my upper lash line. I have opted for the winged liner, since its my all time favorite look. I skipped kohl here.
- Coat the lashes with Wet n Wild mascara. I never leave home without mascara. Mascara is a great way to pop your eyes and make you look more awake.
- Next I applied some highlighter on my cheeks, forehead, nose and cupid bows for the luminous look on my face.
- Coming to my cheeks, I used City Color peach blush. It gives a natural and beautiful color to my cheeks.
- Finally finishing my makeup look with lip makeup. I have used Lakme 9 to 5 Pink Bureau for my lips. A beautiful pink shade which I simply adore. And, that’s it. I am done 🙂
This is a daily wear makeup look for moms, which won’t take more than 10 minutes. It will instantly glam up your regular look. It is a minimal makeup look that you can try if you are going for movie, or shopping or just a casual day out. So girls, what do you think about this?Quick Makeup Routine for Moms? Don’t forget to share your feedback 🙂