Hi friends, Today I am sharing Quick Festival Makeup. Everyone wants to look good, especially when it is the time to festival. The idea behind celebrating or going to parties is to meet the people you know as well as to make new friends. At the same time, you try to impress others by your dressing sense and looks, along with the way you carry yourself. The self-confidence comes when you know that you are looking perfect, with the right make up and a dazzling ensemble. Take a look for my quick 5 festival make up
Choose your outfit first, footwear and accessories as per occasion in advance. Once all the things come together, it will help you get an idea about your look and you will be able to select your make up accordingly.
Clean and fresh Face –
- First wash face with warm water, using your favorite face wash.
- If you have more time then rub ice on face for 5-10 mins, in breaks.
- Apply some lotion or moisturizer, before start makeup
Base Makeup –
- According to your complexion, apply foundation all over your face, with the help of a sponge/foundation brush or use cc cream / bb cream
Eye Makeup –
- As per your dress apply color liner
- Define your eyes with eyeliner, making use of short strokes.
- Next, apply 2-3 coats of mascara, on the tips of your lashes.
- Finally, define your eyebrows with the help of an eyebrow pencil.
- Blush cheeks, adding color gradually. Use some blusher on the sides of the forehead and chin as well.
- Shape up your lips nicely and precisely, with the help of a lip liner pencil.
- Apply the lip color, Finally add a coat of gloss on your lips.
Final Nail –
- Finally end with add two coats of a nail polish.
Hope u like it 🙂