Hi girls, Today, I am here with this Simple yet pretty nail art that is Polka Dots Nail Art. You need not be very artistic to do this one. This nail art looks better if you have straight edges. However, I prefer my nails to be a little curvy only. This is super duper quick and easy. It is cakewalk girls. Give it a shot and get festive finger tips these summers . Read on and enjoy 🙂
Items required for Polka Dots Nail Art
- Nail polish remover,
- Clear nail coat,
- Pink nail colour: I have used a shade from Nail juice here,
- Opaque White nail colour: I have used a local one,
- Bobby pin/ nail art pen/ old pen or pencil/ dotting tool and 5 mins 😀
Steps to design Polka Dots Nail Art
- Remove all traces of old nail paint.
- Apply clear base coat (optional). Let it dry. It protects your nails from getting spoiled due to darker nail paints in long run.
- Use a Pink nail paint. Let it dry complelety..
- Use opaque white nail color in a slanting fashion across your nails.
- Now use a bobby pin/ nail art pen/ old pen or pencil/ dotting tool to make the Polka dots..Let the entire thing dry completely.
- Apply top coat to protect your nail art and make it last longer and prevent smudging and chipping.
Sorry, I messed up a bit on baby finger.. was not patient enough :p
Viola!! There you are with your beautiful and funky nails.. Send in some feed back that how did you find it. I am all ears!!!