Hello Beauties 🙂 Are you an eye makeup addict like me ? if yes then you will enjoy this post and its Plum Smoky Eye Makeup Look. Smoky eyes means not always black and grey,Here’s a fresh, pretty plum take on a multi-tonal, smoky eye that’s perfectly suited for all skin tone. So lets check my makeup look.
Steps for Plum Smoky Eye Makeup Look
- Apply a purple eye shadow on your eye lids. Its a base basically.
- Apply a darker shaded shadow into the crease of your eye and up toward your brow bone. This will add dimension to your eye
- Press a powder eye shadow in a shimmery reddish-purple hue along the lash line, and use a smudge brush to apply it along your lower lash line.
- Pat a coppery, purple-pink shade eye shadow over the center of eyelids , It will make you eyes pop
- Line up your tight line with black kohl
- Add double coated mascara.
- Complement your eyes with a pink tone nude lip color
- Apply Natural color blush on cheekbones
- Done and your are ready to rock this look!!!
Finally, flaunt this look on Saturday night. Then, switch up your eye look the next time you and your girls go out by swiping on this ethereal eye look.
Hope friends you like this makeup look 🙂 So let me know your thoughts on this look. Bye Beauties 🙂 Love you 😀