Pink And Purple Eye Makeup
Hi friends ..after long time Pink And Purple Eye Makeup tutorial is here. Pink and purple eyes makeup are extremely rare. However, they do occasionally occur. Girls who want to play to that unusual color should should use eye makeup that will accent the purple tones in their eyes. On the other way, girls who want to skew the color slightly more blue or gray should choose different colors altogether. Still others may have to play around with a lot of different colors in order to discover which ones specifically deliver the effect they desire for a particular event or situation.
For this makeup you need
- Pink and Purple eye shadow
- Eye liner
- Eye lash curler
- Black and white kohl
- Eye primer
- Eye line Highlighter
Steps for Pink and purple makeup
- First cleansed eyes area
- Apply eye primer to hide dark area of eyes
- Put down base coat of pink eye shadow. Go up to the eyebrow, and make sure to get it between your eye and nose and under the bottom eyelid.
- Put purple eye shadow over the outer half of each of your eyes. If you want, flare out a little like cat eyes. For an example of flaring.
- Blend pink and purple with more pink eye shadow. Don’t completely drown out the purple.
- If blended incorrectly, repeat steps 2-3 times again.
- Apply black liner or gel liner
- Apply white kohl in waterline
- You can also apply kajal to water line
- Last apply 2 coat of mascara
Here I used product
- Faces foundation , Faces compact
- Faces Shimmer eye shadow
- Faces kohl
- Faces eye lash curler
- Lakme eyeconic mascara
- Oriflame white kohl
- Maybelline gel liner
Hope friends you like it 🙂