[kkstarratings]Hi friends 🙂 Swami Baba Ramdev has revolutionized the Indian Consumer market by making holistic, Indian made consumer goods which provide optimum combination of price and quality. I also prefer buying most other things such as detergent powder and soap, daliya, masalas, salt, toothpaste etc from his outlet. There I found one amazing product. Name is Aloevera Gel. Take a look about it.
It is a pain for me to find an Aloe Vera plant and cut it and take out pulp so I use Aloe Vera gels available in the market. Two things that attracted me to it were, it was in a tube and second it’s from Ramdev Baba’s initiative so I thought it must be more natural as compared to others.
Price of Patanjali Aloevera Gel
Net Vol. 150 ml For Rs. 75.00/-
Key Ingredients of Patanjali Aloevera Gel
ALOE VERA, BASE MATERIAL, PERMITTED COLOUR, VITAMIN- E, FRAGRANCE AND PRESERVATIVE
Directions for using Patanjali Aloevera Gel
Rub on clean and dry skin and leave as such
Shelf Life of Patanjali Aloevera Gel
Color of Patanjali Aloevera Gel
Green transparent gel
Smell of Patanjali Aloevera Gel
faint pleasant smell
What Patanjali Aloevera Gel claims
Useful for removal of pigmented spots
Feel about Patanjali Aloevera Gel
I feel good using it on my skin as it gets soaked up easily and do not make my skin greasy. My skin felt very relaxed, light and refreshed. It gave my skin a natural cool as if I washed my face with some enriched water, just that this water like thing stays on my face and doesn’t drip down. Even when I woke up in morning the skin didn’t feel irritated or dry out.
- It has Vitamin E added.
- Acts a good after shave moisturizer
- Good quantity and goes a long way
- Flip Flop packing is good and travel friendly
- Very light on skin, your skin will feel really hydrated
- Natural moisturizer
- Did not dry my skin or irritated it
- Has a cooling effect which relaxes your skin
- Soothes tired skin
- Non sticky
- Blends very well with skin
- Keeps the skin healthy without any side effects.
- True to its claims
Bad about Patanjali Aloevera Gel
- It has colours and fragrance. I don’t think it was needed, the colours could have been skipped to retain the naturalness and how bad can aloe Vera gel smell that they added fragrance .Unnecessary additions.
Availability : Only in Patanjali store
Fashion And Beauty Rating : 4.9/5 ♥♥♥♥•