Oval Makeup Brushes – Current Beauty Trend And How To Use Them – No matter how much money we spend on foundations, blush, highlighter or bronzer, our makeup wouldn’t come out right if we don’t use the right makeup brushes. Talking about makeup brushes, these days the cosmetic and beauty world is raving about Oval Makeup Brushes. These oval shaped brushes actually look like old hair brushes, but they are the latest beauty trend right now.
Oval Makeup Brushes – Current Beauty Trend And How To Use Them
The beauty bloggers are going ga-ga over these oval makeup brushes as well as celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner are all praise for them. Now you must be wondering whats so special about these oval makeup brushes and more importantly, how to use them!! Keeping that in mind today I have come up with this post – Oval Makeup Brushes – Current Beauty Trend And How To Use Them. Check out below!
Advantages of Using Oval Makeup Brushes :
- Oval makeup brushes have 3-10 times the amount of individual fibres as conventional brushes, which gives a ultra-soft and almost magnetic application.
- These brushes are smartly shaped and tightly packed to give perfect coverage.
- The ‘oval’ shape prevents the makeup products from settling at the bottom of the brush.
- The Oval makeup brushes have slightly curved and flexible handles which give more control over the brush during makeup application.
- These makeup brushes have hundreds of thousands of fibres and come with weight balanced handles, so they are more durable in the long run.
- Oval makeup brushes are multi functional.
- These makeup brushes blend far better than any traditional makeup brush.
How to Use Oval Makeup Brushes :
- Oval shaped makeup brushes are great for applying foundation, concealers, color correcting creams as well as bronzers. One needs to use larger sizes to apply these products. Like kabuki brush, just apply it to the skin in circular motion.
- Whether they are fluid or powder, the oval makeup brushes blend the product color very well with the skin in just few strokes giving you a very natural, flawless complexion.
- Smaller oval makeup brushes are also there to apply eye shadows and they are great specially if you want to achieve a dark, bold eye look. These brushes can lay down the color without any fallout and give you the desired look.
- The linear brushes are available as well which are great for drawing natural looking, feathery eye brows. These brushes can also be used to apply eyeliners on top and bottom of the eyelids.
That’s all for now, hope you liked my post on Oval Makeup Brushes – Current Beauty Trend And How To Use Them. Have you used these oval makeup brushes yet? Let me know in the comments box below.