Hi friends …. 🙂 today I am reviewing Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Cream. First thing to notice in this cream is organic. In today’s busy and polluted life its natural and organic product from oriflame. Its smoothing face cream for soothes and restores the balance to the skin. for more detail take look
Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract works like magic on skin
Price of Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
Net Vol. 75 g For Rs. 298.00/-
Key Ingredients of Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Canola Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Aaic, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Extraxt, Arnica Montana Extract, Potassium Sorbat, Sodium Benzoate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, CI 15510, CI 42090
Directions for using Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
Directly on cleansed face
Shelf Life of Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
Color of Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
pale green colour
Smell of Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
faint international pleasant smell … i just love the fragrance of product.. 🙂
What Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream claims
Gentle day and night cream with 100% organic Aloe Vera and Arnica extracts to protect, soothe and restore the balance to the skin. Leaves skin beautifully soft, comforted and moisturised. For all skin types, especially sensitive.
Feel about Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
This cream comes in a very nice white colored tub with a green lid. The cream is very smooth & light & gets easily absorbed in the skin. The fragrance of the cream is awesome & has a nice staying power! This cream doesn’t make my skin look oily, doesn’t give any breakouts either! I’m in love with this cream because it does deliver what it claims! this cream left my skin soft & smooth to touch. The cream works well for people with dry to combination skin/ sensitive skin. I just needed 2 pea-sized amounts of cream.
- It does deliver to some extent, what it claims! It protects, soothes & restores the balance to the skin.
- The texture is very soft & light & gets easily absorbed in the skin without leaving greasiness.
- Doesn’t make one breakout.
- Has botanical extracts of Aloe vera & Arnica.
- Works as a day & night cream.
- Lovely fragrance which isn’t over-powering.
- After a long day at work, when you apply this at night, it gives a nice soothing & relaxing feel.
- Comes in a travel-friendly packaging.
- A little goes a long way! I think this 75ml cream will at least last for three months.
Bad about Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
- • It comes in a tub so one has to sanitize their hands before using this.
• Doesn’t have SPF!
• Expensive at the regular price of Rs.298 for 75ml
• Will not be suitable for Oily skin during summers.
Availability : Only in oriflame representatives
Fashion And Beauty Rating : 4.9/5 ♥♥♥♥•