Oriflame Feminelle Refreshing Intimate Wash Review
Hi friends… Today, my post is about Oriflame Feminelle Refreshing Intimate Wash Review. This review is especially for the girls…Okay so a lot of we don’t even know if intimate cleansers existed! Now it’s kind of trendy to take some extra steps to maintain your hygiene. Moreover, doctors say a lot of vaginal infections occur due to lack of proper hygiene and hence these cleansers are not just in trend but are very important and useful too. Quite a healthy trend I must say!
Now you would be thinking, why a special cleanser and not your regular soap? Well, it’s because the skin around that area is very delicate and soap can irritate it and disrupt the chemical balance of that area. So, it’s better to use cleansers specially formulated for that area.Oriflamefeminelle refreshing intimate wash is better choice for that sensitive area
Have a look…………..
Net volume: 300 ml for Rs. 329/-
Direction for use
- Take some drops in your palm
- Add some water to make it foam
- Direct use on intimate area and wash it gently
- Then wash from normal cold water
Ingredient: AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, METHYLPARABEN, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, LACTIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FLOWER EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LACTATE, 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1,3-DIOL
Shelf life: 24 months
Smell of the product: It smells mild orange
Color of the product: Transparent thick liqiud
What the product claims: To stay fresh in your intimate area, use this smooth, gentle wash with orange blossom extract and an uplifting scent. Lactic acid helps to protect the intimate area and the mild, gentle formulation won’t irritate your skin.
Feel about product: naturally we don’t even thought about the any other product for sensitive areas; just use the daily soap even for intimate areas. Many of us feel shy to talk about any problem, so they just go for this intimate wash. I believe Oriflame brings you a gentle and hygienic wash gel.
It’s a great product. I recommend it to you if you are particular about personal hygiene and want some extra care and protection. It is definitely not a novelty product; every woman should get intimate washes.
- It contains lactic acid which maintains the acid balance of the vagina.
- If you like your products to foam up nicely, you would like it.
- The fragrance is very pleasant and mild. Nothing harsh and allergic
- You need a very small amount every time you use it, so it would last really long.
- The quantity is nice for the price you pay. Definitely affordable, and if you get it on discount then nothing like it!
- It maintains the PH balance of those areas.
- It is quite safe to use since it never irritated my sensitive skin.
Bad about product:
it just the big bottle size, it’s difficult to carry
Availability: from oriflame distributors
Fashion And Beauty Rating: 4.9/5 ♥♥ ♥♥•