Well ladies, how are you all doing? Today my post is about One Day Detox Plan for Women. A few months back, I used to keep nagging my fiance about gyming and fitness and a whole lot of that stuff. Now, it is just the other way round!! Well, I am happy about that. He recently shared a detox diet plan with me and then I did my bit of research to make it a detox day plan instead of just a diet plan!
So, here is sharing with you my One Day Detox Plan for Women that will help you get rid of toxins from your system and even from your skin. It is a good thing to do as at least for one day in maybe a week or ten days, you get to live without chemicals in your body and on your body. Here is what you need to do:
One Day Detox Plan for Women
- Have a glass of warm lemon and honey water. This is one good potion to give you a vitamin C boost to strengthen your immune system and also kick start your metabolism for the rest of the week.
- Go for a walk in the Greens. Well, even if you are not a fan of working out or Yoga. A simple walk is something that pretty much anyone can do. So, indulge in any kind of exercise that you prefer for 30 minutes.
- Have a filling yet refreshing breakfast. You can have a sandwich made out of Brown bread and veggies like tomatoes and Cucumbers. Please avoid using any salt as salt causes water retention in your body and makes you feel bloated.
Read ⇒ Health Tips for Women
- Have a cup of Green tea an hour after your breakfast. At all costs, for your detox day, avoid coffee, Black tea and colas otherwise the whole idea of detox is defeated.
- Listen to some good music to soothe your mind and relieve the tension build up in your mind.
- For lunch, have a bowl of germinated sprouts. Squeeze lemon juice for taste. You can add tomatoes,cucumbers and apples for taste.
- Go for a full body spa session in the afternoon. A sauna bath followed by good massage helps to remove toxins from under the skin and also encourage blood flow and lymphatic drainage. You can go for a scrub or deep tissue massage after discussing with your therapist. If that seems like an expensive idea, you can have a spa day at home by first using a fragrances shower gel followed by a body scrub and then a nice body lotion.
- If you have a tub at home, add in some essential oils and epsom salts to your bathing water and soak in it. If not, at least light some peppermint fragrances candles in your bathroom. Use lukewarm water for bathing.
- Have another cup of Green tea. If the bitter taste bothers you, add some honey.
- For your evening smoothie, take one Banana, a few strawberries, a tablespoon of your favorite protein powder and some low fat milk to blend a healthy smoothie for yourself. It is very filling, rich in vitamins and minerals and free from unhealthy calories and fats.
- Take dinner by 8 pm so that there is a gap of 2 hours before you go to bed. Dinner can comprise of Tomato soup with Oregano and pepper and a papaya salad thereafter.
- Steam your face after cleansing. Exfoliate your face using a mild scrub. Wash with plenty of water. Apply a hydrating face mask like Aloe vera. Rinse and follow with a hydrating oil like Badam oil. You can use a blotting paper to soak excess.
- Skip the late night television shows and catch up on sleep instead that you have compromised on for an entire week.
This detox helps get rid of multiple toxins from your body inside out. Try to inculcate one or more of these habits in your lifestyle, through the upcoming week.