Hello friends how are you all. Ombre Lips Tutorial is ready for you. In this I will let you know how to make Ombre lips. I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying summers. It’s too hot to go outside so I am sitting indoors reading reviews on BHB and eating watermelon and muskmelon. I love mango shakes with lots of ice cream on the top. Anyways a summer is the time to wear bright colours which uplifts our mood. So keeping up the spirit of bright colours today I bring for you the trendiest lip trend this season ombre lips. Ombre trend has been doing the rounds for a while in makeup as well as in clothing too. Lots of celebs have been spotted wearing ombre sarees, dresses, skirts and even ombre hair colour too.
Now comes the question what does ombre means. Well ombre is a French term meaning “shaded.” Usually a multicoloured stripe, with colors graduating from light to dark. Trust me girls it is super easy all you need is a little creativity and two contrasting colours. Like you can choose red and orange too dark brown and light brown too. Let’s see how to do it:
- First of all prep your lips exfoliate and moisturize them properly.
- Apply the darker shade on the outer corners of your lips. I have applied NYX lip pencil in burgundy and topped it with Maybelline color sensational lip gloss plum lustre.
- In the center apply a light pink lipstick. I have applies Maybelline POW4.
- Now blend the lipstick with the outer corners where you have applies the dark shade so that there are no harsh lines. You can blend with a lip brush or with your fingers too. Be careful as you have to blend only the outer corners not entire lips.
- Purse your lips together so that the color becomes even.
- Tada, there you are, all set to flaunt your pout with the hottest trend of the season.
I Hope the tutorial is helpful. Till then take care
Check Deboshree, Kiran and Jutika’s Ombre lips 🙂
Hope friends you like ombre lips post 🙂