Olive Oil Hair Mask
Hi friends.. today i will share very easy and effective Olive Oil Hair Mask. Olive oil is very enriched oil of natural ingredient which offers benefits when consumed, and when applied on the skin and hair. Olive oil is a very rich emollient that conditions the hair and makes it easy to comb.It also adds shine and prevents breakage. Its such easy DIY for hair so lets take a look friends
Things You’ll Need for Olive Oil Hair Mask
Steps for Olive Oil Hair Mask
- Pour about 3 tbsp olive oil into a small bowl. ( as per your hair length)
- Add of 1 tbsp honey, whisking constantly and continuing to add honey until the consistency of the mask is smooth, not overly sticky and manageable. (The honey makes the mask less runny and easier to apply, although you should be careful not to add too much, since the mixture can easily become sticky. If your mask becomes too sticky, dilute it by adding more olive oil and continuing to whisk.)
- Massage the mask into wet hair until evenly distributed and fully saturated.
- Cover hair with a shower cap, plastic wrap or a plastic grocery bag. Allow the mask to soak in for 30 to 90 minutes.
- Rinse the mask completely out of the hair and thoroughly shampoo.
- Use lukewarm or cool water to rinse and shampoo. This helps preserve the added shine implemented by the mask.
How Honey and Olive oil works
- When the olive oil mask is massaged into the scalp, it may reduce hair loss. Olive oil is beneficial for all hair types and ethnicities. Make an olive oil hair mask by thickening the olive oil with honey and allowing the mixture to fully saturate and absorb into the hair.
- Honey also provides health benefits for your hair, enhancing the benefits of the olive oil by helping to condition and hydrate the hair.
- Shower cap will help to heat that gets trapped inside the plastic will help the olive oil and honey absorb into the hair.
This mask gives very soft , manageable, shiny hair
My hair felt amazing afterwords, totally lustrous and conditioned. Let’s get on that.