Hi all 🙂 Its time to share another makeup look – No Foundation Makeup Look. Yes, that’s right, No Foundation Makeup. We know foundation is an important part of our makeup. But there’s no harm in ditching foundation once in a while. Sometimes I really love wearing minimal or less makeup and do not use foundation. While going out for a lunch date or shopping, most of us prefer light makeup. Also there are times when it is important to let our skin breathe, therefore skip foundation and go minimal with makeup. Plus when in hurry, we often ditch foundation and prefer simple makeup. Now simple makeup doesn’t mean you aren’t going to look gorgeous, right? To know how you can look naturally gorgeous (without a drop of foundation), read below my No Foundation Makeup Look.
No Foundation Makeup Look
- For any makeup look, the first and foremost step should be moisturizing your skin. Here I used?Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum?for ample hydration for my skin. It is a good hydrating product for dry skin.
- Next up concealer.?LOreal Paris True Match Concealer?is my all time favorite. I have applied the concealer on my under eye area to cover the dark circles. Also around my mouth area to hide the blemishes. The shade I have used is medium. This concealer is super easy to use and imparts a very natural finish.
- After that, its time to set my face makeup with?LOreal Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder. Another great product from L’Oreal. I always prefer using my Oriflame blush brush to apply compact.
- Let’s move on to the cheeks now. A little drop of?Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer Heat?is enough to give healthy and beautiful color to the cheeks. I love how natural it looks on my skin tone.
- For my eyes, I just used eyelash curler and mascara. First I curled my lashes with?Divo Eyelash Curler. A simple eyelash curler can make our eyes look from dull to WOW in just a few seconds 🙂 I coated my lashes with?Maybelline Hypercurl Volum Express Mascara?and that’s it for my eyes.
- Finally, a dash of orange for my lips -?Maybelline Color Show Lipstick Orange Icon. And I am ready for my lunch date.
This is a simple makeup look for lunch date where we mostly wear minimal makeup. This kind of makeup looks make you look really beautiful as they highlight your natural features. It won’t take you more than 5 minute to do this makeup and in fact, it also looks good as daily wear makeup. What do you feel about my No Foundation Makeup Look? Do let me know through the comments 🙂