Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Review
[kkstarratings]Hello friends!!! Today I will be posting one of the best Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Review. My daughter introduced me to the world of lip balms otherwise I am more of a lip gloss person. In my words lip balms are like the beauty benefit creams as it moisturizes the lips, gives nice coverage on lip pigmentation which is oh so common and ultimately protects the lips from the harsh sun rays .They are again a good base for lip makeup and gives finish in between a lipstick and a gloss not too matte not too shiny! They are after all so amazing to have that no girl can have enough of them.
Price of Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
129 Rs for 4.8 gm
Directions for using Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
Apply just directly on clean lips
Ingredients of Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
Shelf Life of Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
30 months from manufacturing
Consistency of Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
Neither soft nor hard. It does not break if held with care.
Smell of Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
Color of Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
- Pink Guava
- Other shades are available too.
What Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Claims
- The innovative formula of Nivea Fruity Shine with Pink Guava extract and shimmering pigments provides long lasting moisturisation and a delicious fruity flavor giving you soft and smooth lips.
- Delights your lips with fruity flavor and long lasting care
- Naturally enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a delicate hint of pink
- Contains SPF 10. Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
Feel About Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
This lip balm comes nicely packed in a twist up tube which makes application hygienic as well as easy. Please make sure that you do not share your lip balm with your friends as this thing is directly glided on lips so one has to know that lip infections are a result of such small errors actually. This is a must keep in your handbag and is really very pigmented. I have never felt any kind of dryness caused by this lip balm and it easily stays for 2 hours without reapplication.
Coming to the shade, I think this beautiful pink shade will suit light to medium skin tones only. It smells like a fusion of fruits and does not feel heavy on lips. Only two swipes are enough for colour build up. It actually moisturizes lips and prevents them from tanning when we are out in the sun. I think if I start praising this I will go on writing so got to wind up now. Also I am thankful to Nivea that they did not make any false claims like lip pigmentation removal and all. It does whatever it claims that is preventing lips from tanning and making them look so presentable and gorgeous.
Good about Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
- Gives nice pinkish tint to the lip
- Prevents tanning of lips with spf10
- Moisturizes lips as claimed
- Very pigmented
- Smells great
- Suits all ages specially teens who want to avoid lipsticks
- Easily available
- Only 2 swipes are required every time
- Good base for lip make up
- Hides lightly pigmented lips
Bad About Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
· Might not suit dark skinned girls
Fashion and beauty Rating: 5/5 ♥♥♥♥♥