Hi all I know one thing about all girls that they all love nail art badly Some time we find nail art super difficult and because of that girls stay away from nail art but it’s not and now all of you can create some amazing effects yourself at home. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make newspaper nails, which gives new meaning to having the latest information at your fingertips! so girls check out for it
Things needed for Newspaper Nail Art
- Newspaper’s small pieces
- Clear nail polish
- White nail polish or light grey, nude, light pink
- Mouthwash or Alcohol
Steps for Newspaper Nail Art
- Wash your hands before start your nails with mild soap. and Assemble all things near you
- Apply a clear base coat to your nails. Make sure to let it dry thoroughly.
- Now color your nails with light shade nail color. Let it dry thoroughly before doing the next step.
- A little bit of alcohol in a small glass cup.
- One finger at a time, dip your nail in the alcohol for 10-15 seconds.
- Take a small piece of newspaper. Press it firmly on your nail for a few seconds.
- Peel it off carefully. You’ll find that the paper ink from the newspaper will be left behind
- Take a cotton bud and some nail polish remover to remove any excess nail polish that has gotten onto your fingers. Do not touch your nails with the nail polish remover, or your work will come off.
- Apply a topcoat to your nails.
- Newspaper Nail Art done
Tips for news paper nail art
- Try to use the comics pics, or even the horoscope symbols, map,anything printed on newsprint will work the same.
- If you don’t have rubbing alcohol, vodka or vinegar works great.
- Don’t use dark colors,
- Press the newspaper firmly on nails. Otherwise, the transferring paper ink will be incomplete on nails.
- Always use the new piece of newspaper for every nail. Dont used one paper piece again
- Try any small parts of picture as well as words.
- You can also try dipping the newspaper in the alcohol instead of your fingers; sometimes this works better.
What do you think about this DIY nail art?
Tell me in the comments section