Hello Girls 🙂 Today my post is about Neutral Makeup for Indian Skin. I’ve done a soft, dreamy romantic look using natural rosy colors or you can say it Neutral Makeup for Indian Skin. We all knows that The best thing is always look natural, but it also takes makeup to look natural. Its a super easy to apply and daily wearable makeup look and its perfect for office, romantic dinner. So girls move on and check how I achieve it
Few days before I have celebrated 8 years of happy together with hubby. and its not our marriage anniversary, its a that day when we met first time. SO that time I wore this makeup look. I really love this look and that day I have received lots of compliments for this Neutral Makeup.
Products used for this look :
- Avocado Oil
- Lakme CC Cream
- Sleek Concealer Palate
- Flormar Loose Powder Review
- Sleek Eye shadow Palate – Court in Cannes shade, Lust in L.A. shade
- Maybelline colossal black liner
- Oriflame White kohl
- Fake eye lash
- Maybelline hyper curl Mascara
- Maybelline Spice up Baby lips tropical Punch
- City color Blush in Peach shade
- Don`t overdo it, or it will look tacky.
- Even you can try various of easy and lovely hairstyles too. Simple and Easy Hairdo adds little more drama in your whole makeup look.
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!