Monsoon Makeup Look – Hello girls! I am going to share Monsoon Makeup Look. After scorching summer, comes monsoon with a huge relief. The rain freshens up everything and brings new life to the nature. Monsoon is all about being fresh and cool. And when its about freshness and coolness, Blue is the color that pops in my mind immediately. In this post, I will show how to create Monsoon Makeup Look. Blue has a touch of freshness to it and so its apt to use this color to create a fresh monsoon makeup look. It is perfect for everyday look. I have used minimal makeup products to create this look. It is a youthful and fresh makeup look. So lets check out how I created this Monsoon Makeup Look.
Monsoon Makeup Look
- To start with, I applied my all time favorite Votre face serum. For any makeup look, it is important to moisturize the skin first. This Votre face serum is a water based serum and it keeps my skin hydrated beautifully.
- After that, I applied Insight Makeup Concealer on my troubled areas and blend it well using my finger tips. This Insight makeup concealer is one of my favorites as it works both as foundation and concealer and provides a flawless base. Next I used L’Oreal mat magique Compact to seal the face makeup. And yes, don’t forget to apply compact on the neck area.
- Coming to the eye makeup, I started with filling my eye brows using the brown shade from Maybelline Nude Eyeshadow pallete. For a perfect eye makeup, it is very important to have well defined eye brows. And this brown shade just looks perfect on my skin tone.
- Next I used L’oreal Gel liner in Diamond Black shade to line my eyes. For my lower lash line, I used Maybelline The Colossal Kohl Kajal in Jewelled Jade shade. It is a lovely peacock blue shade which is just apt for this Blue Spring makeup look.Then I smudged my kohl a bit to give a soft look to my eye makeup.
- Next I curled my lashes using Divo eyelash curler and applied a few coats of Maybelline hyper curl mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
- For my cheeks, I picked up this Maybelline cheeky glow blush in creamy cinnamon shade. It is a lovely peachy blush which is just perfect for my monsoon makeup look. Then I applied some highlighter (Sleek highlighter) on my forehead, cheek bones, nose bridge and on the cupid bows.
- To finish off my Monsoon Makeup look, I applied L’Oreal Color rich Pink Eva’s delicate pink Lipstick. It’s a beautiful pink lipstick. I used a tissue paper to mattify the lipstick a bit and to make it long lasting. And that’s it, my Monsoon Makeup Look is done!
This Blue Monsoon Makeup Look is very easy to do and it hardly takes 10 minutes to create. So if you are crunched for time and want an easy but attractive makeup look, do try this out. Its also a great makeup look for spring 🙂