Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Review
Hi everyone…today I am again here with a post of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Review. It is not be clarified by its name that what kind of product it is? Basically it’s a foundation having matte and sponge effects. It’s a Revolutionary whipped formula provides an air – soft, perfect matte finish coverage, with a weightless feel. This is a multi-purpose product, it act as concealer, foundation, sponge and face powder. Have a look……..
Net Volume – Rs. 499 for 18 g.
Ingredients:G681322 ingredients, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, squalene, dimethiconecrosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethiconecrosspolymer, hydrogenated jojoba oil, polymethylsilsesquioxane, polymethyl methacrylate, silica dimethyl silylate, phenoxyethanol, phenyl trimethicone, disodium stearoyl glutamate, methylparaben, vinyl dimethicone/methiconesilsesquioxanecrosspolymer, aluminium hydroxide, silica
How to use: you will be bit confused when you open the packing of mousse. You will hardly get an idea to how to use it. Then remember the steps.
- It is in sponge form so take it in your finger just pressing on it
- Leave some foundation on your selected areas like chin, cheek, upperlip, forehead….
- Start by applying foundation down the center of your face first. Use just a small amount and blend it in thoroughly. Layer more if necessary to achieve the coverage you want.
- Blend it lightly for getting even look and smooth face
- You can use some water drops to get even effects.
Color of Product: brown
Smell of product: strong smell
Shelf Life: 18 months
What product claims?
- Product claims soft,smooth,even skin
- It claims matte finish looks after blend evenly
- Cause from oily effect after using
- It claim as multipurpose product e.g. foundation,compact,concealer,sponge
Feel about product
I had never tried anything other than liquid foundation and I was bit tensed also because it proved a long process to be get ready. Firstly use concealer, thenfoundation, then compact so many things. Then I heard aboutMaybelline matte mousse so I maintain so many expectations from it. After buying and after using I became satisfied because it reduced my time.It has great coverage and I apply it with a cosmetics wedge sponge. So far this product has lasted me a pretty long time and I would definitely purchase it again as it can be used for several different purposes.It is light and matches skin tone perfectly. It controls the oily T-zone if you apply it right but it does not really have much coverage and is probably good for people with light acne or no acne. It blends well with the skin tone.
- Very cute small packaging
- Available in 16 shades
- Provides even ,smooth skin
- Blend it carefully to get matte finish look
- Easy to carry
- It’s a multipurpose product
Bad about product
- If you don’t know how to use, then its waste for you…..so all the things hide in steps of using
- Sometimes it leaves white lines over shin, so blend it carefully
- It’s not good for dry skin, never use people with dry skin
- People having acne stay away from this product
Availability- on Maybelline store
Fashion And Beauty rating- 4.1/5 ♥♥♥♥