Hello Gorgeous Girls! Finally, winter has arrived In Delhi. And here I am sitting with a coffee mug and writing another review. Today I will be sharing Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry Review. The soft cold pleasant weather was there. But nothing compared to Delhi Winters. But sadly for me all around the year dry lips are a major concern irrespective of the season. i have tried a number of lip balms and since they all last quite long I am tempted to buy some new ones in the middle.
Price of Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry : Rs.275/- for 2 grams
Direction for use : lightly scrub your lips either with a baby tooth brush or with sugar crumbs. Then apply this lip balm on clean and dry lips. Reapply to get that strong opaque finish.
Ingredients : Not possible to click pics due to packaging
Shelf Life : 3 years
Color : hot pink
Smell : Fruity
What Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry claims
Give Your Lips A Candy Treat With Baby Lips Candy Wow.
- Maybelline New York, the worlds #1 make up brand and the brand behind everyones favorite lip balm Baby Lips launches Baby Lips Candy WOW with candy-inspired colors that will give you soft, supple, yummy lips.
- With every application, your lips are reborn and feel supple, plump, moisturized, giving you intense care with the fun and sweetness of a candy. Baby Lips Candy WOW comes in a new retractable crayon format with delicious flavors- Raspberry, Mixed Berry, Orange, Cherry and Peach.
- The chubby stick is enriched with Vitamin E that helps keep your lips hydrated for long and keep them protected even in harsh winters. The crayon format makes it easy to apply and glides on smoothly. Everyone will go WOW with this pop of colour, glossy shine, yummy candy flavor and the tinge of style.
Heres why you will love it:
- Available in five variants, Raspberry, Mixed Berry, Orange, Cherry and Peach.
- Enriched with Vitamin E
My experience with Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry
Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry comes in a long candy crayon shape. It is moderately thick so that you can easily fit into your pockets. It is long assuming that the size with justify the extra price. I was firstly reluctant to use this one, because frankly speaking I was not quite impressed with the Maybelline baby lips range. for my severely dry lips it did nothing in terms of moisturization. I need something really strong to moisturize my dry lips. Also, my lips are pigmented. So, it didn’t even hide my pigmented lips. But I saw the swatch of this range in shop. And I was convinced that this will do a better job than the previous one.
Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry?is hot pink in color which looks very attractive. The shade name and packaging details are mentioned on the crayon itself. Coming to the shade ‘Cherry’, well its a dark pink you can say light fuchsia color. It looks very flattering. And I am sure a large number of skin tones will be able to carry this color. Coming to pigmentation, the shade is nicely pigmented. It gives a strong opaque finish on single swipe. You can definitely re-apply to build the colour. But take care because the lip balm being sticky tends to get accumulated on sides of lips. But sadly all the shades in this range are not that pigmented. I founds some other shades are very lightly pigmented similar to the baby lips one. Longetivity is also quite good. It lasts 5-6 hours without heavy meals.
Overall, I am pretty impressed with?Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry. A beautiful pink shade with nice pigmentation and good staying power – this lip balm is worth paying the price for.
Good about Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry
- Trustworthy brand
- Easily available
- Size good
- Lasts long
- Perfect base under lipstick
- Can be worn alone on lips
Bad about Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Cherry
- Gets collected on sides
- Not all shades are pigmented
- Tip tends to break off
Availability : easy
Fashion and Beauty Rating : 4.5/5