Makeup Tutorial for Working Women
Hi friends… After makeup tutorial for college going girls its turn for working women make up tutorial. Makeup is essential if you want to look good. Now-a-days most women goes to office and over there also she would want to look beautiful. In case of a party makeup or a makeup for an evening occasion it is all right to have loud color and to spend much time on it. While getting ready for office, a woman has to take care of some points and apply the makeup accordingly. Here are some tips for applying quick makeup for office:
Wearing makeup at office is a good habit but you will have to make sure that your makeup is light enough otherwise it will look very cheap in bright lights. Reapplication of light makeup is very easy. So if there is a need to do touch up, it can be easily done in office premises.
- Before applying makeup on the face, make sure you massage the face with moisturizer. Only then you should start with the other things.
- For oily skin after applying moisturizer, apply foundation which has a matte effect. So that it remains on the skin for a longer time. For dry skin, after moisturizer is applied there is no need for a foundation on the face, instead use loose powder.
- Foundation which suits your skin tone should be applied. Stay away from shades like brown or pink tone based shades. You can apply concealer under your eyes after foundation has been done with.
- Always use neutral colors on eye and lips. Don’t put on loud or dark colors as they won’t look good when you are going to office. Also avoid glossy lipsticks and glittering eye shadow as they won’t look good.
- You can choose transparent or black color mascara for eyes after a neutral color eye shadow has been applied. You can opt for liquid eyeliner as it will last longer and its application should be soft.
- Avoid glossy lipsticks and glittering eye shadows as far as possible.
- Keep your lips looking professional – here i applyed the 9 to 5 Lip Color in shade Beige Post
- You can apply blusher on cheeks, chin and forehead. Tone of blusher should be selected in such a way that it doesn’t look cheap in office environment. You can go with shades like pale pink or rose or some other natural colors. Avoid colors like brown and red.
Style your hair open or pony tail And Your ready to go
Wearing makeup to office is indeed required, but you have to be very sure about the colours you choose to wear to office. You can carry you basic kit to office and reapply if required.
10 Makeup Sins Not to Commit at Work
- You will be covered head to toe in fragrance, but not overwhelming.
- Nails need to be short, neat, groomed and lightly painted in neutral shades (no super long dragon lady nails that are neon pink or a trendy black shade).
- Again, this is not professional. If you are constantly having to re-apply, it was not being put on properly in the first place.
- Not wearing enough makeup or going bare-faced to work.
- Wearing too much mascara that flakes off.
- At work, use more matte colors in neutral tones. no to shimmer
- This is too much for daytime at the office. You don’t need raccoon eyes. It’s OK to wear eyeliner, just not heavy liquid liner. Also, avoid using too much black pencil all over the eyes.
- Again, this is too much for the office. Stick to neutrals and a light pink or red — nothing too bright. And, NEVER wear lip liner that is darker than your lipstick color. That’s a dated look.
- Be subtle with the bronzer and don’t slather your face in self-tanning products. You don’t want an orange face and a white body.
- This is always embarrassing and very common. Quick trick: Stick your finger in your mouth and the excess color will come off teeth and onto your finger.
Even if you’re working in a back room or cubicle, a little makeup can go a long way to make you feel good about yourself, and to help others view you in a polished, professional light.
Hope friends you like will love this office makeup tutorial 😉