Hello Girls 🙂 after receiving a lot request finally posting Makeup Tips for Office Diwali Party 🙂 Diwali means to have loads of fun with family, friends and even with office friends due to Office Diwali Party right so In this post I will share Important makeup tips which u have to follow in office diwali party. This tips really going to help you to look good and attractive in your office diwali party. Everyone wants to look good in office diwali party but because of over makeup or low makeup you can ruin everything so here is post that will give you perfect office diwali party look so lets get started friends 🙂
Check – My Diwali Makeup, Outfit & Vlog
Outfit Idea for Office Diwali Party
- On Diwali we love to dress up in Indian ethic clothes right so this diwali you can buy any one like a nice Anarkali, glod or silver embroider kurta, Half saree, netted saree with golden work, lehenga etc.
- Since diwali is always known for brightness and happiness so choose bright ,vibrant colors clothe like Pink, Blue, Red, yellow, orange.
- But always remember don’t overdo it otherwise its looks so tacky.
- Saree looks amazing in office diwali party. You can go for Kanzivaram or bored sari which looks so elegant and nice.
- Churidar kurta with dedicated silk embroider gives so good look instantly. Always go for knee lenght kurta for more good looks.
- You can also choose spaghetti kurta with flared long skirt which also looks good.
- Mojalri , simple metalic heels are perfect footwear for office diwali party.
- Big earrings or jhumkas looks best just skip heavy necklaces for diwali office party.
- Traditional jwellery also looks nice but always choose simple and elegant one.
Makeup Tips for Office Diwali Party
- Big no for heavy makeup or glittery makeup.
- Just highlight your lips with bright lip color like red, pink shade or just highlight your yes with colored liner , just choose anyone lip or eyes.
- Only use 1 or 2 eye shadow shades otherwise eye makeup look so bulky in office.
- Wing liner eye looks add wonders on whole look.
- light Gold, bronze eye shadow looks perfect for diwali office party.
- Go for colored liners like emerald green or metallic brown, wine shade.
- Heavy kohl eyes also looks good.
- Mascara plays very important role so don’t forgot it to apply.
- Apply pink or peach shade blush. Avoid bronze.
- Simple plain bindi or one diamond stud bindi looks perfect for diwali office party.
- Choose bright shade nail paint or go for glittery nail paints.
- Moisturized your face well before applying any makeup
- BB cream or cc creams gives a nice natural looking face so try to avoid that foundation which looks cakey or patchy after few hours.
- For office makeup always use long lasting result makeup like long lasting lipstick, blush, kohl etc.
Hope friends you like these tips so go for it and make all people in office head turns 🙂