Hello all of you 🙂 Though sometimes I wish I could see 10 feet in front of me without having to lug on some lenses, I’ve since learned to embrace my specks as the ultimate fashion accessory that also serves a purpose. But figuring out what makeup to wear under there can get complicated and confusing, so this one is for all my glasses-wearing girls. SO lets check Makeup Look for Girls who Wear Glasses.
Check – How Brand Matters while Selecting Eyeglasses/Sunglasses for Our Sensible Eyes
Eyeglasses can make a big impact on your whole appearance, and styling your makeup to complement your eyeglass frames all comes down to personal preference. But here is my makeup look to help you look your best.
- For this look I Make sure to use a brightening concealer to correct and conceal dark circles to avoid my eye area looking dull and tired. Concealer is the secret to bright, well rested looking eyes!
- For my eye makeup I just swipe once my kajal on lower lash line + tight ling on upper lashes
- Mascaras are a must for glass wearers as they open up the eyes. Try avoiding wearing mascara on your lower lashline though 🙂
- A look that works amazingly well on glass wearers is a bold matte lip with defined eyes and When I want to go dramatic, so I just focus on my lips instead of the eyes. Keep the eye makeup simple – The options for stunning bold lips are endless!
- Don’t forget to shape your brows. Even though your glasses may hide them, it’s equally important to tend to your brows because they help frame your face for a makeup look that feels complete.
Tadd.. My Makeup Look is ready 😀 Its so simple 🙂
My Blogging Mode 😉
Recently I brought This new Glasses from Lenskart site and I am so impressed with its overall service and with my new Glasses 🙂 I would love to recommend this site to everyone 🙂
Hope Friends You like my this makeup look 🙂