Eid is almost here. Eid is one of the biggest religious festivals of the Muslims that is celebrated in a grand way all over India and worldwide. During Eid people wear new clothes and especially young girls want to look at their best. They get new clothes, accessories, jewelleris etc to look attractive and gorgeous. Naturally, makeup plays a very important part here. Makeup is our most trusted tool to look beautiful. And who doesn’t want to look beautiful on a special occasion like Eid? So check out this post on Makeup for Eid.
Festivals and makeup go hand in hand, especially for us girls. We always want to put our best look forward during any occasion or festivities. Festivals always bring joy with them and when you look good, it just adds to the happiness. Eid is a time to celebrate with friends and families – the family gatherings, lunches and happy times. And to enjoy all these, we need to look and feel special. So, obviously it’s time to jazz up our makeup and look at our best. So check out this article as it talks about Makeup for Eid.
Makeup for Eid 1
This is a general guideline about the makeup that you can do on the occasion of Eid.
Face makeup :
Start your Eid makeup by applying foundation all over your face. You can use a brush to spread the foundation evenly on the face. Instead of foundation, you can also choose BB or CC cream with really good coverage. Dust some translucent powder. If you have chubby cheeks, feel free to contour them. Next up, blush. Choose light pink or nude blush for daytime. You can also use a highlighter to add some shimmer. Don’t overdo it, add shimmer only where it’s required.
Eye makeup :
Eyes are the main part of our face and hence, play an important role in our beauty. So while doing makeup, focus on this area closely. For daytime, use soft, neutral colors that will highlight your beautiful eyes.
First apply eye primer and spread it all over the eyelids. Now choose eye shadow in shades like peach, brown or cream. Apply the shadow and blend well. Line your waterline with Kajal. Line your eyes with a pencil eye liner and then smudge it slightly with an angled brush. If you wish, you can also create a slight wing at the outer corner of both your eyes. Curl your lashes and finish off with applying mascara.
For night-time, go for bolder eye makeup. Make your eyes look prettier with a touch of shimmer or metallic eye shadow. Match your eye shadow with the color of your dress at night. For example : if you are wearing a pink outfit, then first apply a light pink eye shadow over your eyelid. Then over this, spread dark pink shadow. Add some dark red/purple eye shadow at the outer corner of your eyes for a dramatic look. The eyeliner should be strong for evening makeup to make the look bold. Use white or soft brown color on your waterline and apply eyeliner on the upper lash line. Go for a bold winged look for the evening. Add some gold/silver/bronze eye shadow for glamorous eyes.
Lip makeup :
For daytime, when you are applying light makeup, a peachy pink color lipstick would be a good choice. Nude lips are also fine, just apply some gloss for the shine. For the evening, go for dark shades like red or dark pink to highlight your lips. Dab some gloss on the lips for extra gorgeous pouts.
Also read ⇓⇓
Makeup for Eid 2
Simple, flawless and natural makeup always looks good on Eid. So here is a guide for dewy look on Eid that will look simple but youthful & fresh.
- For dewy look, you need your skin to look healthy and fresh. So start with cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
- Next up, primer. Primer acts as a barrier between your skin and makeup. Moreover, primer helps to cover all the lines and wrinkles. As a result, makeup glides effortlessly and lasts long. Dot some primer all over the face and blend it nicely using your finger.
- To achieve the perfect dewy look, apply tinted moisturizer or BB cream instead of foundation.
- Neutral eye shadows are great for dewy makeup. You can also use gold or metallic ones, but don’t overdo it. Curl your lashes.
- Apply a pink blush on your cheeks. Using a cream blush helps to get that dewy look and it also blends easily. For some sheen, blend in some liquid highlighter.
- Before applying lipstick or lip gloss, fill in your lips with neutral lip pencil to make your lip makeup long lasting. Lip gloss goes better with dewy look, so chose a lightweight and watery lip gloss to complement your makeup.
- Seal your makeup with a compact, but make sure it doesn’t mattify your face since you are going for dewy look.
Check out few more makeup tips ⇓
So girls, follow these tips and get ready to turn a few heads with your glamour and charming look during Eid 🙂