It seems the ‘kajal war’ is going on pretty strong at the moment. After Maybelline launched New Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Super Black, L’oreal has come up with L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold, which is the reinvented formula of the previous?L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique. The previous one had Aishwarya on packaging, while this brand new L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold has Katrina Kaif replacing Aishwarya. Also the Kajal Magique had black and bright pink packaging, whereas the new Kajal Magique Bold has all black packaging with gold fonts on it, which looks very attractive. L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold promises to be 25% blacker and bolder with 2x more Vitamin E and staying power of 14 hour.
L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
Price of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold : Rs.350/-
What L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold claims
Discover Kajal Magique BOLD, our boldest Kajal formula for the boldest look.
- ULTIMATE BLACK : 25% more concentrated in black pigments, each stroke glides effortlessly to deliver a vivid black line.
- MORE EXTRAORDINARY CARE : Its formula contains 2X more Vitamin E* and is gentle on the eye
- BOLD RESULT :Create an intense line with one or two strokes on the waterline. Complete your bold look by adding a thick line on the upper lid
- Extreme Hold: 14H Smudge-Proof.
- Non Transfer.
- Ophthalmologically Tested.
- Suitable For Contact Lens
Instead of launching a brand new kajal, these days the companies are busy in launching the re-invented formula of previous one. First Maybelline and now L’oreal has come up with L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold. It will be quite interesting to see who’s next on the line! I have used Maybelline’s the colossal super black and the review will be up soon. And I have already started searching for this L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold and gonna grab it as soon as I spot this baby 🙂