Hello friends! so all you beauties out there i have got here tips for the attractive part of your face your lips. Lip care tips will surely add beauty to your face giving it a perfect look with a perfect smile. A beautiful smile lights up a day. It makes your face more beautiful and lively. Your lips are the most important and exquisitely sensitive part of your body. And therefore you have to take special care of your lips. So lets have a glance through the post for best results.
The common lips problems are:
1. Dark Lips
2. Cracked lips
You will be surprised to know that our lips unlike most part of our body do not have any melanin pigment to protect them. Lips are covered on the outside by a thin layer of skin and on the inside by virtually transparent mucous membranes. Therefore it is necessary to take care of our lips and to eat well-balanced food and lots of fruits.
If you have dark lips you have to do the following………
1. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
2. Stop smoking.
3. Avoid lipstick.
4. Apply a layer of oil and leave it on for several hours. Best apply before going to bed.
5. Mix coconut oil and almond oil in equal quantity. Apply a coat of this on the lips and leave on overnight. This has to be done daily for at least two weeks for best results.
6. Massage lips: Every night with a mixture of 1/2 tsp. Glycerine and 1/2 tsp. Castor oil with 1/2 tsp. Lemon juice and leave overnight.
7. Apply cream from curds with saffron on your lips.
Lips do not produce oil like our skin, because they have no oil producing glands. The skin on our lips is actually mucous membrane, so for them to remain smooth and chap free is a bit of a challenge. The most common cause of cracked lips are allergic reaction to cosmetics, skin infections, extreme weather conditions like excess sun and wind exposure, biting of the lips or a vitamin B deficiency.
If you have cracked lips you have to do the following………
1. Protect the lips from weather by applying heavy plain cream.
2. Avoid licking your lips.
3. To cure dry chapped lips apply peanut butter or coco butter to your lips before going to bed.
4. Grind rose petals with cream on the top of milk and apply on lips to cure the cracked lips
5. Take vitamin B, C foods in diet.
6. Mix 2 drops of glycerine with 1 tsp of cream on the top of milk and apply to lips to cure the chapped lips and keep overnight to get smooth and shiny lips.
7. Mix equal quantities of nutmeg, turmeric, and fresh butter and apply to lips.
8. Hot water fomentation, followed by a mixture of Vaseline and honey applied on the lips at least thrice a week will prevent lips from chapping.
9. Lips should be moisturized and exfoliated. Exfoliate lips with your gentle facial scrub using a toothbrush or just the tips of your fingers. You can make a paste using baking soda and water to exfoliate lips as well. Work it for a minute and then rinse with lukewarm water.
General Care for lips
1. Apply cold cream or moisturizer or lip balm before applying lipstick.
2. To get natural pink lips apply beetroot juice before bed.
3. Grind rose petals and apply on lips to get smooth pink lips
4. Apply menthol based lip balm and take an old brush and brush gently on lips (don’t rub too hard, because lip are very sensitive) to get rid off chapped lips
PICK THE RIGHT LIPSTICK
Choosing a lipstick that is perfect for your lips is critical, it makes a lot of difference as to the way you look and portray yourself to the people around you. The right lipstick can give you the perfect look for the given occasion. You must never try a lipstick that looks good otherwise but not on you. Many people make the wrong choice which results in the loss of good money.
Now trends have changed lipstick are not only about looks of your lips and face, but for better and fresh lips. If you are suffering from dry lips, keep in mind to use lipstick with moisturizer. It has all the necessary ingredients which make your lips soft and supple. They contain ingredients like aloe, glycerin and Vitamin E.
Lipsticks which are high on oils are also very good as they provide the necessary food for your lips to make them as supple as they ought to be.
Other commonly used lipsticks are those with a shine. These are considered to be more dehydrating even though they provide a wet look.
Cream lipsticks are also on a roll as they come in different colours and varieties. Always look for products which contain some valuable ingredient to take care of your lips.
The other is transfer-resistant lipstick which is very popular with women on the go who need to look presentable but have little time for makeup. This lipstick helps maintain that fresh look even at the end of the day and one needn’t reapply. It can remain in this state for 4 to 6 hours, sometimes for even longer.
Make it a point to buy lipsticks that are good for your lips and not just for your looks.
PROTECT YOUR LIPS
Lips have only three to five layers of skin cells compared to 15 over rest of the body. So you need to take care of your lips and protect them, much more than you do for the rest of your body. Essentially, protect your lips against the environment just like you would protect your skin, with moisturizers, sunscreen. It might be a good idea, however, to avoid regular usage of lip-balms that are petroleum-based, as these are addictive. So look for balms that are non-petroleum based.