Leopard Print Nail Art DIY
Hi friends, You want to look sexy Using a nail art? Well then though the canvas is small and limited our thoughts can know no bounds. Your nails can have the extremly famous and always in fashion – LEOPARD PRINT!!
It simply doesn’t go out of fashion anytime. I love it to the core and this is something which is very simple to do. Every girl should have something leopard in her closet.
- Start with a base coat. This will help protecting your nails from staining
- Then apply a bright golden or yellow color to your nails.
- Make sure you don’t apply too much. As if the color is very intense it won’t show the top design properly.
- Then take a dotting tool/brush and draw 3-4 dots on the each nail
- Make sure the dots are a bit uneven as no leopard has uniform and equal print all over its body.
- You can use any color for making dots and make it more fun
- I am using a light brown red mixed color for the dots as I wanted to make something that looks original.
- Then using a toothpick draw half circles around the dots. Make them look a bit uneven that will give a more realistic feeling to the art.
- Then cover the remaining space using black dots
- Seal it with a top coat.
- And you are done!!
- You can add glitter for additional oomph factor!!
- Is n’t this manicure super easy and super hooooooooottt!!!
- Do try this and impress others 😀