Layered Haircut in 5 minutes at Home – Yes girls, that’s right! Believe me or not, but you can get professional looking Layered Haircut in 5 minutes at Home. It saves all those bucks that we normally spend at salons for getting a layered haircut done. And of course, it also saves time. Layered haircut looks so stylish and it adds body, if you have fine hair. Let me tell you one thing, the technique which I will be discussing below is best suited for girls with long hair or at least shoulder length. Getting a new haircut is the best way for a makeover. And what if that can be done at home? Best of both worlds, right? In few simple steps, you can get your Layered Haircut in 5 minutes at Home. Check out below!
Layered Haircut in 5 minutes at Home
Things you need :
- One rubber band
- First wet your hair. Not dripping wet, just damp.
- Now use a wide toothed comb to detangle the hair nicely. It is very, very important. Once detangling is done, normally comb your hair well.
- Now bend over, so that your hair is upside down. Comb the hair forward. This will remove all the knots from the hair, so don’t skip it.
- With the rubber band, make a ponytail over your forehead. Make sure, the ponytail is tight enough.
- Now comes the tricky part. Move the rubber band down the ponytail. Hair will be cut at the rubber band, so adjust the length carefully. For subtle layers, leave an inch of hair in the ponytail. For deep layers, pull the rubber band until its few inches from the end of the ponytail.
- Now hold the rubber band carefully and cut the hair. There you have it, beautiful layers!! See how easily you can get a layered haircut done at home.
So this is how you can get Layered Haircut in 5 minutes at Home. Its a lovely do-it-home trick, that will save your time and money, both. I simply love it and I would suggest you girls to try it too. Just remember, start with a small trim. What do you think about this hair hack? Do let me know in the comments section below 🙂