Hello All of you, Today I am sharing The Ins and Outs of Winter Skincare. Beat the winter blahs! Learn how to soothe dry skin, prevent dry hair, treat acne, avoid pimples and pamper yourself for clear, radiant skin this winter with acne treatment.
We all want radiant, smooth, and wrinkle-free skin all year round. Summertime is great. Your skin feels young and alive. But then, winter arrives and tosses a wrench into your plans – acne, pimples, dry skin, chapped hands, and cracked soles. Sound familiar?
Read on for the top tips and tricks for boosting your wintercare regimen, so that your skin stays fresh, supple and acne free throughout the winter. When it comes to acne treatment in India, you need so much more than just the best cream for pimples. It is important for one to know what goes into maintaining a healthy skin
Fixing That Skin and Hair
It’s everyone’s dream to have dewy, perfect skin that’s immune to the effects of icy temps and whipping winds. But chilly temperatures outside and heating indoors can strip moisture from strands and pores, making hair rough and skin itchy and dry. Here’s what you do to give your body a break when the temperature drops. These tips will help you maintain clear, glowing skin, and also effect acne treatment.
1) Avoid hot showers and baths
A 20-minute long, boiling-hot shower might feel great on a cold day, but stick to warm or lukewarm water for less than 10 minutes. Long exposure to hot water can strip moisture from hair and skin.
Interestingly, adding a few cups of whole milk to bathwater can really moisturize skin. The proteins, fats, and vitamins in milk can help soothe rough skin.
2) Exfoliate! A good scrub and facial exfoliate removes dead skin cells from your skin and reveals newer, healthier-looking, smoother, softer skin.
3) Moisturize with a lightweight, ultra-nourishing, mildly acidic lotion. It is important to replace the natural oils that have been stripped after showering with a good moisturizer. Apply moisturizer twice per day, paying special attention to your face and hands.
4) Dry brushing every day is an excellent way of massaging your skin. Dry brushing will not only remove all skin debris but it will also stimulate circulation.
Dealing with Diets
But healthy, acne and pimple-free skin also comes from within.
1) Stock up on foods full of healthy monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish, nuts, olive oil and avocados. Load up on vitamin C-rich produce like citrus fruit and dark leafy greens. Vitamin C can help boost the body’s production of collagen – a protein that maintains skin.
2) Hydrate your skin from within by drinking lots of water. Carry a bottle with you when you go outside. Herbal tea is also great when it’s really cold.
3) Eat more water! Fresh fruits and vegetables contain natural minerals and water, which are great for getting rid of pimples and cleaning up your skin. Go easy on alcohol and caffeinated beverages to avoid possible dehydration.
Your body needs time to adapt to new routines, so don’t expect drastic changes overnight. Start following these tips early for glowing, acne and pimple free skin, and your body will thank you this winter season!
For More You Can check : Winter Skin Care