Hello girls! Today I am going to show you Indian Mom’s Makeup and Beauty Collection. Basically this is my makeup and beauty collection. I have got many requests to show my makeup collection. Being a beauty blogger, it is the most vital part of my profession to buy new makeup products, so that I can share the review with you all. So it is quite normal that I have little more makeup and beauty products than any other girl, who perhaps is not a beauty blogger. I am feeling super excited to show you my makeup and beauty collection. So girls, lets start with Indian Mom’s Makeup and Beauty Collection.
Indian Mom’s Makeup and Beauty Collection
- Lets start with my lipbalm collection. I mostly use Maybelline baby lips lip balms. Other than that, there are Eva, Nivea, Kronokare, V-John and nature’s Co. lip balms are there in my collection.
- I have kept all my makeup products very handy because, being a beauty blogger, these are the things that I need most.
- Moving on to nail polish, Lotus ecostay nail enamels are my current favorite and I have kept all the 6 shades together. Then ther’s is Pond’s silk cream which I sometimes use before applying makeup. I have also kept a hand sanitizer handy as it is important to use before applying makeup.
- Talking about my lipstick collection, L’oreal is my most favorite brand when it comes to lipstick. I mostly use L’Oreal Paris The Color Riche Pure Reds Collection Star Range Lipsticks , few l’oreal lip glosses and L’oreal Color Riche lipsticks. I have kept all these lipsticks and lipglosses together.
- All my foundations, concealers, eye cream, sunscreen and face creams are kept together. Here you will found L’oreal eye cream, Pond’s BB Cream, Spawake BB Cream, Lakme CC cream, L’oreal infallible foundation, Maybelline FitMe foundation etc. Also Votre face serum, Kama ayurveda rose water and NovaWhite moisturizing cream are there.
- Then there is a cylindrical container where I have kept my kajals, eye pencils and eye makeup brushes together. In a separate container, I have kept my powder brush, blush brush and highlighter brush together.
- In another cylindrical container I have kept my mascaras, some lip crayons and a few lip glosses. Beside them, you will find some random lipsticks like Lakme 9 to 5, Maybelline lipsticks and lip glosses, oriflame lipsticks, Johara lipsticks etc kept together.
- Then you will get to see my gel eyeliners from Maybelline and L’oreal. Beside them I have kept all my eye shadow palletes including l’oreal, maybelline nudes, couple of Sleek eye shadow palletes, L’oreal nude eye shadow pallete etc. Oh yes, my Sleek highlighter, Sleek concealer pallate and Sleek eyebrow kit is also there.
- Next you will find my blush section. I mostly use maybelline cheeky glow blush, makeup revolution blush, Beauty UK blush and Coloressence blush. I have also kept my L’oreal mat magique compact and the classic Lakme liquid eye liner there. Next to that, you will see I have kept my night creams, day cream and toners together. In a small bowl, there are few random things like pins, safety pins etc are kept together.
- In a drawer below, you will find makeup and beauty products that I am not using currently. Some of them are sample size products from Fab bag, some samples that different brands sent me, some old nail polishes etc.
- In another drawer, I have kept together all the lipsticks and few other makeup items which are totally new. Moving on from there, I have kept some face masks, my tampons, sanitary napkins, measurement tape, my lenses, magnifying glass etc together in a separate drawer.
- Let’s move on to my skincare section. On the top shelf, you will find my body lotions including johara, palmers, nivea etc and my massage creams. Then are few of my hair care products like BBlunt hair spray, hair serum, l’oreal oil-in-cream, Garnier oil-in-cream, my tangle teaser etc all kept together.
- Down below, you will get to see all my deos and roll ons kept together. Also few nivea creams are there. Apart from them I have kept my coconut oil, tea tree oil, castor oil, d’free lotion, baby powder etc on that shelf.
So guys, this was Indian Mom’s Makeup and Beauty Collection. Hope you enjoyed it 🙂