How to use Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed – Hello everyone 🙂 I am back with yet another new post. Today I will tell you How to use Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed. If you follow my blog regularly, you would know that oils are very important part of my skin care as well as hair care. Coconut oil, almond oil and castor oil are my favorites as these oils work great for me. Recently I bought Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed. This castor carrier oil is extracted from the seeds of castor plant, which is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. This is a great healing oil for both skin and hair. I have been using this Soulflower castor oil for 3-4 weeks and is extremely happy with it. Check out below How to use Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed.
How to use Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed
Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed comes in a flat plastic bottle with a flip open cap. The back of the bottle carries all the product related information. The packaging is neat and very convenient to use and travel friendly as well.
Price of Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed :
Rs.250/- for 200 ml
Check out different uses of Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed below :
- Castor oil is excellent for hair growth as well as total nourishment of hair. I use Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed for my weekly hair treatment. What I do is actually massage a mix of slightly warm castor oil and coconut oil into my hair and scalp. Then make a bun and cover my hair with a shower cap to leave the oil overnight and wash off the hair next day. It promotes faster hair growth and provide overall nourishment for hair. It has made my hair shinier and silkier.
- I have dry hair and we all know that split ends are a huge problem for dry hair. To avoid this, I apply Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed on the ends of my hair for 30 minutes everytime before shampooing. And trust me girls, this do work! Use this remedy regularly and you will soon forget about split ends.
- With winter setting in, my dry hair tends to get drier and frizzy and becomes difficult to manage. My busy schedule often forces me to shampoo my hair in hurry and skip conditioner. So what I do is to mix a couple of drops of castor oil with a leave-in conditioner and apply it on the length of my hair. It not only makes my locks look glossy, but make my hair smooth as silk for next 2-3 days.
- Castor oil is great for face as well. I use it for oil cleansing method. Our delicate facial skin needs hydration and perfect nourishment from time to time. Oil cleansing method lets our skin get back its moisture and natural shine. I make a blend of 3-4 drops each of Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed, avocado oil and jojoba oil. Then massage it on my face both clockwise and anti clockwise and wait for 30 seconds. And then wipe my face with a wet cloth.
- I use this castor carrier oil for moisturizing my face as well. I mix a few drops of castor oil and sesame oil and gently massage my face with it. Then just take off the excess oil with a wet cotton. My skin feels soft, supple and hydrated for a long time.
- Before going to bed every night, I apply castor oil to my nails and cuticles. Castor oil keeps my nails moisturized and soften the cuticles.
- Castor oils give naturally thicker and longer lashes. I apply Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed on my lashes at night before going to bed.
- I use castor oil to relieve muscle soreness as well. If you have aching calf or thigh muscle, apply a little castor oil in the area and rub it in. Castor oil is considered as a warm oil that promotes the circulation of fluids in the body.
- Castor oil can also be used as a lip balm. Whenever my lips get dry and chapped and lip balms don’t seem to work, I use Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed on my lips at night before going to bed to wake up with soft,supple and healthy lips in the morning.
- Dry and cracked heels is a common problem in winter. Do you know castor oil can help you in this? Just apply plenty of oils into the heels and cover them with a pair of socks. Leave overnight. Castor oil will quickly restore the moisture to the skin.
Hope you liked my post on How to use Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil – Coldpressed. That’s all for now, will be back soon 🙂