How to use Curry Leaves for Hair Growth – Who doesn’t want to have healthy and lustrous long hair? In this post we will know How to use Curry Leaves for Hair Growth. In India curry leaves are often used to season and flavour the food. They have a important place in kitchens. Also there are many Benefits of Curry Leaves for Hair and other beauty care treatments. They are used for great hair and skin. Moreover, they can be consumed or used externally in beauty packs to get healthier skin and hair. Some of the benefits of Curry Leaves for Hair are to treat premature greying and also to promote hair growth. Furthermore, Curry Leaves For Hair Growth work by reducing damage, and also by making hair stronger and shinier. Check out How to use Curry Leaves for Hair Growth.
How to use Curry Leaves for Hair Growth
What are the benefits of Curry Leaves for Hair?
Curry leaves contain a whole lot of nutrients. They also have calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, phosphorous, beta carotene, iron, proteins, amino acids, fibers, carbohydrates and antioxidants. These nutrients also work together to improve hair texture and strength.
To use Curry Leaves For Hair Growth, include them in your diet. When included in your diet, it is not just your hair that benefits from it but also your entire body and skin. If you don’t enjoy eating it, you can also make packs and tonics using curry leaves. Another alternative is to also make a tea with curry leaves. That is, boil a few curry leaves in water and strain it. Add a squeeze of lime or sugar for flavour, and drink it up. You can also massage your scalp and hair with this concoction before washing, and use it as a rinse.
Below are the ways by which you can extract benefits of Curry Leaves for hair care using few other ingredients.
Coconut and Curry Leaves Hair Pack
- This is an age-old recipe of curry leaves for hair growth.
- Just add a few curry leaves to a small bowl with coconut oil.
- Keep the bowl in a larger vessel filled with water and heat the water. This is the best way to heat oil.
- A black film will form and this can be used to darken hair.
- A longer, but equally effective method, is to add curry leaves to coconut oil and store it in a glass container. Then leave it out in the sun for a month until it turns black.
- Apply this to your hair and then wash off.
Yogurt and Curry Leaves Hair Pack
- Make a paste out of curry leaves by adding water and blending.
- You can also grind it to a paste. Add this paste to a small bowl of yogurt.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and the lengths of your hair. This will strengthen follicles and hair shafts, and get rid of dandruff, which will control hair fall.
- The yogurt softens the hair and makes it shinier, and the curry leaves darken hair, reining in premature ageing.
Curry Leaves for Hair growth in the form of Hair Wash Powder
- Add curry leaves powder to equal quantities of shikakai (soapnut) and amla powder (a rich source of vitamin C).
- Mix and store in a bottle. Use it to wash your hair regularly.
- The combination of powders will help hair become stronger and healthier.
These are just a few simple ways of maximizing the benefits of curry leaves for hair health, growth and shine. Hope now you are clear on How to use Curry Leaves for Hair Growth to get problem free, beautiful hair. Also tell us in the comments below if you are already using Curry leaves for hair growth.:-)