Hello all my lovely readers! Here I am back with another post which I am sure you all gonna love. It’s about our favorite cucumber – How to Use Cucumber For Face. Most of us love this fruit and include this right from salad to our facial mask. It is full of such nutrients which not only beneficial for health, but also skin and hair. Today I will be talking about How to Use Cucumber for Face.
Generally we use cucumber in our diet regularly, especially during summer. But let me tell you that you can use cucumber for your face throughout the year. People prefer it more in summers because of its soothing and healing properties. For the same reason, one should always try to use it for their face. Let us take a look on How to Use Cucumber for Face.
How to Use Cucumber for Face – As a Toner
Yes it has an astringent property, not like lemon, but still it helps to removes dirt, cleans the pores and give you refreshing feel.
- You can simply cut a slice and rub it on your face; this will give you a soothing effect. Instantly you will feel refreshing and alive.
- You can also make a paste by churning it in mixer, add some lemon juice and store it in a sprayer, spray it on to your face and wipe it with a cotton swab. Make it daily, use a fresh mix.
How to Use Cucumber for Face – As a Face Wash
- You can use it to wash your face. Simply mix it with yogurt and make paste of it. You can add a pinch of baking soda into it or salt,but avoid if you have acne. Simply rub it on your face, gently massage with it and wash your face after 3 minutes. Here is your secret to look fresh and naturally beautiful.
How to Use Cucumber for Face – As Face Pack
You can use it as a face pack too. Here is an amazing DIY, have a look.
- Peel the cucumber, churn it in mixer, and add yogurt and lemon juice, with a tablespoon of honey. Mix it well and make a thick consistent paste, apply it on your face, neck and other exposed parts. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- It will not only give you a glowing skin, but also helps to remove tan and redness due to sun.
How to Use Cucumber for Face – As Face Scrub
I think it is the best one. You can use cucumber as homemade scrub, what else you want? Here comes the recipe.
- Use the churned cucumber and finely granulated sugar in a little amount, take a pinch of salt. Add some cream or yogurt whatever you like and exfoliate with it, it gently removes the dirt from the open pores.
So guys what you think about this post? Do you use cucumber for face? Don’t forget to share your ‘cucumber-secret’ with us 🙂