Pimples are the most common and most annoying skin problem that people of any age can suffer. Though teenagers are the worst sufferers of pimples, but these days adults also suffer from sudden breakouts. Pimples actually don’t discriminate, not against age, class or race. And no matter how well you take care of your skin, you would still suffer from acne, though less than those who got acne prone skin and still don’t remove makeup before going to bed at night or don’t take care of their skin much to avoid acne, pimples etc. Pimples are hard to get rid of. But girls, here is a trick that can give you relief from acne quite fast. Use Aspirin. Yes, that’s right. Check out how to use Aspirin to treat pimples.
Check – 25 Top Most Beautiful Girls in India
We have heard about the use of medical plants like ginseng, witch hazel etc in skin care. Applying Aspirin on our skin also have lots of beauty benefits. The main reason is that salicylic acid is a natural part of Aspirin. Salicylic acid is one of the best topical solutions for acne. Salicylic acid helps to exfoliate the skin and thus getting rid of unhealthy, damaged skin cells. Aspirin can be used as a skin softening and acne reducing treatment which is cheap, easy and effective. There are number of ways by which Aspirin can be used to treat pimples. So read on this article to know how to use Aspirin to treat pimples.
Aspirin Mask to treat Pimples
- Crush 10 un coated Aspirin tablets and make a fine powder. Mix some water with the powder and make a smooth paste. Apply it on face and neck and let it sit for 15 minutes. Wash off with cool water. Don’t use it more than once a week as it may dry out the skin.
- Alternatively you can dissolve 1-2 Aspirin tablet in water. Don’t take too much water because we want it in a paste form. Now apply the paste on your acne or pimples using a Q-Tip or a cotton ball. Let it dry and then wash off. It is very effective in reducing the redness of the pimples.
- If you are experiencing a particularly bad breakout, dissolve the aspirin in unfiltered apple cider vinegar. This would help to sooth the skin and also clear out clogged pores.
Aspirin and Lemon Juice Mask to Treat Pimples
- Take 4-6 Aspirin tablets and crush them into fine powder. Add 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice to it and allow the Aspirin powder to soak it up. If you have dry skin, add 1 tbsp warm honey or almond oil or coconut oil to the Aspirin paste. If your skin is oily, skip that part and add some more lemon juice instead. For combination skin, add one egg white. Mix well together. Apply this paste as a mask on your face and let it dry. Wash off. Follow up with a good moisturizer. This paste can also be used as spot treatment for acne.
Aspirin contains salicylic acid which is really great for skin. Lemon juice’s citric acid has anti bacterial properties helps to reduce acne as well as acne scars. Honey soothes the irritated skin and it’s anti bacterial properties help to eliminate acne.
Aspirin and Aloe Vera Mask to Treat Pimples
- Take 1-2 uncoated aspirin tablets and crush them into powder. Mix some water with that and make a paste. Add 1 tbsp each of honey and aloe vera gel to it. Mix well. Wash your face thoroughly to remove every trace of dirt and oil. Pat dry with a towel and apply a thin layer of that Aspirin paste on your face or alternatively only to the affected area. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off. Apply an oil free moisturizer to prevent dryness.
Aspirin Scrub to Treat Pimples
- Aspirin scrub is super easy to make. Make a powder out of 1-2 aspirin tablets and add that powder with your regular facial cleanser. That’s it, you have your Aspirin scrub.
Aspirin Toner to Treat Pimples
- To make an Aspirin toner, first you have to make a soft and fine powder out of 2-3 Aspirin tablets. Now dissolve that in a cup of water. Add tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar to it. And your signature Aspirin face toner is ready to use. Just remember to shake the bottle well before using it every time.
For effective acne treatment using Aspirin tablets, you need to use the uncoated variant of the tablet which is not easily available. Here is a little trick to get the uncoated Aspirin. Remove the safety coating from the tablet and hold it under running water. Rub the tablet gently until you feel the smooth layer of the tablet is gone. When it starts to feel little rough, that’s the actual medicine – the uncoated Aspirin.
Also read :
Before using Aspirin to treat pimples, make sure that you are not allergic to the medicine. Do a small patch test and if there is no reaction, you can go ahead with any of the above mentioned Aspirin treatments to get rid of pimples. Aspirin should never get into your nose or eyes. So be careful while applying the Aspirin masks.