Hola ladies!! Dark spots of pimples look very ugly on our face. Everyone wants to remove these dark spots but these spots are very stubborn. Pimples are the worst skin care problem and their spots of are also very unwanted. Many cosmetics promise you that they easily remove your dark spots but actually they don’t do anything. So go for natural ingredients. I have some home remedies to remove these spots, you can use them daily or twice a week. They are easy to make as well. So let’s take a look at How to Remove Dark Spots of Pimples.
How to Remove Dark Spots of Pimples
- Take 1 apple and cut into dices, 1 cup rose water, add I tsp soya leaves, 1tsp fennel seeds, 1tsp carom seeds in a pan and cook all ingredients for 5 minutes, then strain it with strainer. Make a paste of them and cool it. Apply this pack on your face. When it becomes dry, rinse it. You can use this pack daily.
- Take 2 tbsp orange peel powder, 1 tbsp rose water, ¼ tbsp lemon juice in a bowl and mix it well. Apply it before your bath and leave it for 15 minutes then wash your face with water.
- Take some almonds, 1 tbsp chironji, 1 tsp nutmeg powder, some rose petals, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp rose water in a bowl and make a paste of them. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash your face with water.
- Take the seed of black plum then grate it and apply it on your dark spots, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face.
- Take some lime juice and then add honey in the bowl and apply it only on your dark spots. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face with water.
Benefits of these remedies :
- Quickly removes your dark spots
- Nourishes your skin.
- Reduces your pigmentation too
These remedies work wonders on your dark spots. And they nourish your skin too. So girls, go ahead and use these remedies to get rid of dark spots! Stay Beautiful 🙂