How to Make Makeup Fixing Spray Easily at Home – Though often neglected, but Makeup Fixing Spray plays a major role in our whole makeup saga. Once we are done with wearing makeup, the first thing that comes in our mind is that the makeup has to be on place for long. Otherwise, why putting so much effort when its going to fade or smudge just within couple of hours? Here comes the value of makeup fixing spray. Makeup fixing spray increases the longevity of our makeup. Now, you can certainly go for branded makeup fixing sprays, but they are quite expensive. So I thought of sharing a DIY Makeup Fixing Spray recipe with you all in this post. So, keep on reading to find out How to Make Makeup Fixing Spray Easily at Home.
How to Make Makeup Fixing Spray Easily at Home
Here I am going to talk you through the steps that need to be followed to prepare your DIY Makeup Fixing Spray.
- First, take a glass of water in a medium-sized pot and put it on the stovetop.
- Then, take a couple of fresh roses and separate the petals. Wash them thoroughly and add the petals in the water.
- Take one and half tsp of aloe vera gel and add this to the water as well.
- Cover the pot with a lid and bring it to boil. Wait for couple of minutes.
- Remove from heat and let the water reach room temperature.
- Finally add a tsp of glycerin and mix it nicely with the water inside the pot.
- Your homemade makeup fixing spray is ready.
- Strain out the rose petals and pour the liquid into a clean spray bottle and close the lid. Use whenever you apply makeup and it can be stored for 10 days.
Benefits of the Ingredients :
Rose Petals : Rose petals contain natural oils that helps to lock in moisture and as a result, skin becomes softer and smoother. They also helps to shrink pores and give a naturally glowing skin. The anti bacterial properties of rose petals are also very helpful to combat acne and pimples.
Aloe Vera Gel : Aloe vera has numerous skin benefits. It not only moisturizes the skin, but forms a protective layer on the skin and helps to retain moisture. Aloe vera gel is also great for sunburned skin, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and cooling properties.
Glycerin : Glycerin is one of the best natural moisturizers for our skin. It draws water from the air into the skin and lock it in there. Glycerin is also a great natural remedy for acne, pimples and blackheads. It also acts as a sunscreen.
So this was How to Make Makeup Fixing Spray Easily at Home. I hope you liked it and will give it a try at home 🙂