How To Make Lipstick Long Lasting
Hi Friends today i will share How To Make Lipstick Long Lasting. Lipstick, oh how we love it. What’s not to love? A little colour from your lipstick can brighten up your face and make you feel more feminine. Needless to say, it works magic. The only problem is this ? lipstick needs to be reapplied again and again if you want it to maintain its look. This can be annoying and expensive. No need to worry though because I’m going to share some tricks that will keep your lipstick lasting long. Really long.
There is nothing worse than having to keep your favorite lip products in every bag and every pocket due to fear of fading lip color. Here at The Beauty Bean i have some tips and tricks that will keep your pout looking perfect all day (and night) long!
- Lightly scrub away the top surface of your lips with a damp toothbrush to get rid of dull, dry skin cells.
- Use a non-petroleum lip moisturiser on the lips to moisturise the fresh skin.
- With a brush, gently wipe a light concealer over the lips. This gives you a nice clear line for when you add your lip liner. It also creates a nice base for your lipstick, bringing out its true color.
- Use a sharpened, neutral lip liner around the edge of the lips. Blend it softly in or you won’t be left with any definition once you apply your lipstick.
- Blend a thick layer of lipstick into the lips and pencil line.
- Open mouth slightly to apply lipstick into inner corners.
- Place a thin layer of tissue over the lips and apply loose or pressed powder through the tissue to set the lipstick in place. The tissue gives a finer coverage of powder going through to the lips so that you aren’t removing the lip color — you’re just matting it down and setting it in place.
- Apply a final layer of lipstick to give a long lasting glossy finish.
- A final thing to keep in mind is hydration! Keep your lips (and body) hydrated by drinking lots of water throughout the day and eating fruits and veggies that have high water content in them.
Although more expensive and with limited colour selection, here are two products that are proven to keep your lips lasting longer if you don’t want to use the techniques that I described above