Every makeup addict loves to do eye makeup. I am no different even I love to try different colors and patterns of makeup on my eyes. For party makeup I prefer glittery eye shades and for casual outings I pick up funky bright colored kohls. However any eye makeup from minimal to party looks best on full lash eyes. Eyelashes can add that extra oomph factor to the whole face. This is why for print shoots models wear lashes so that the eyes appear bigger and expressive. Fuller lashes are mostly achieved using the artificial lashes available in the market but why depend on artificial things when growing fuller lashes are so simple and completely natural. In fact wearing artificial lashes are not that easy, it needs practice to wear and especially to take off plus it feels bulky if worn for a long period. So here are some simple tips to add body to your lashes naturally.
Castor oil to Grow Eyelashes Naturally
Everyone knows that castor oil holds the highest rank when it comes to the list of oils aiding in hair growth. Just like applying castor oil regularly on bald spots can at times restore lost hair similarly the lash hair can get fuller if castor oil is applied every day.
- Just take a cotton ear bud and dip its head in castor oil and press it against one of the sides of the bottle to squeeze out the excess. After removing all makeup from the eyes apply it gently along the lash line and outside the waterline.
Coconut oil or olive oil to Grow Eyelashes Naturally
Coconut oil or olive oil conditions and strengthens hair follicles and thereby help in getting fuller lashes.
- Just warm some coconut oil or olive oil in the microwave for a few seconds. After taking it out wait for it to become lukewarm. If the smell of coconut oil is bothering you then add few drops of lavender or other essential oil of your choice.
- Using an ear bud apply it gently along the lash lines and go to bed. Remember not to apply excessively hot oil.
Vitamin E oil or tablet to Grow Eyelashes Naturally
Vitamin E is skin and hair food. People take vitamin E supplements for healthy skin and hair. Not only it is easily available it is way too inexpensive and safe too.
- Either vitamin E oil can be applied along the lash line or vitamin E tablet when torn up for use, some part of it can be applied along the lash line.
- Taking vitamin E supplements with the advice of the doctor also gives good results in the long run.
Petroleum jelly to Grow Eyelashes Naturally
Vaseline or other petroleum jellies available in the market also boost lash growth. Just in a routine manner apply it along the lash line at bedtime and see visible results in a matter of time.
Massaging eye lids to Grow Eyelashes Naturally
Lastly massaging the lids gently post application of any oil or product stimulates the roots and increases blood circulation. It is like an exercise to activate the follicles and increase lash growth.
Some more Tips to Grow Eyelashes Naturally at Home
- Start with clean, makeup free eyes to get best results.
- While taking off makeup be gentle and not rub the eye lashes. Otherwise this would lead to fall out of lashes and wrinkles too.
- Always apply oils on the lids at bedtime and not before stepping outdoors as that would make your lids attract dirt.
- Remember to squeeze out the excess oil from the cotton bud so that the oils do not run down and mess with your eyes.
- Last but not the least consume a balanced diet containing lots of green leafy veggies and fresh fruits.
Hope You Like this post 🙂