Wrinkles are very annoying as well as embarrassing. Wrinkles can give us nightmares. As our skin starts to lose its elasticity, wrinkles appear on face, neck, hands etc. But why skin loses its firmness? As we age, our skin loses its firmness and moisture and wrinkles start to appear. But apart from ageing, there can be various other factors responsible for wrinkles such as sun exposure, pollution, smoking, few particular drugs, sudden weight loss, deficiency of certain nutrients in our body etc. Whatever the reason be, wrinkles are never welcomed. And we often get desparate to get rid of those ugly wrinkles. Let’s check out my post on how to get rid of wrinkles using coconut oil.
As soon as we notice wrinkles on our face, we start looking for ways to get rid of them. Plastic surgery, anti wrinkle treatments, anti-wrinkle creams, getting botox are some of the ways to eliminate wrinkles. But they are way too expensive and in the long run, they can be damaging for our skin. Most of the anti wrinkles creams or serums available in the market are loaded with chemicals. Instead of spending heavily on such stuffs, we can use easily available natural ingredients that can effectively get rid of our wrinkles. Coconut oil is one such ingredient that can do wonder for our skin and erase wrinkles and fine lines. Coconut oil’s anti oxidant and anti fungal qualities are extremely beneficial for skin healing and reducing wrinkles. In this post, we have share how to get rid of wrinkles using coconut oil.
Ageing is one of the main causes of wrinkles. As we age, our skin starts to lose elasticity. And the main reason of skin losing its firmness is that our collagen cells lose their suppleness. As a reason, our skin starts to dry out and wrinkles start to appear. Apart from ageing, environmental factors and unhealthy lifestyle can also lead to wrinkles. If we want to get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles, we need something that will repair the damaged cells. Coconut oil is one such natural ingredient that can effectively reduce wrinkles. Coconut oil is a rich source of anti-oxidants and a number of essential vitamins that make our skin soft, supple and youthful.
- Coconut oil helps to get rid of wrinkles by promoting collagen production and replacing the damaged cells with new ones.
- Coconut oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Massaging our face daily with coconut oil can effectively deal with skin dryness and therefore, can prevent wrinkles. Massage your skin with coconut oil at night and wash off with warm water next morning. Also coconut oil can be applied all over the body before or after taking bath.
- Gently massage the area around our eyes with coconut oil to get rid of wrinkles as well as under-eye bags sand dark circles.
- Apply coconut oil on your face and body wrinkles, as it would strengthen the collagen cells and erase the wrinkles.
- The anti oxidant properties of coconut oil prevent the formation of free radicals, which are one of the main causes of premature ageing.
- Coconut oil contains antiseptic fatty acids, which not only prevent fungal and bacterial infection on skin, but also delay the appearance of wrinkles.
- Coconut oil eliminates the dead skin cells from the outer layer of our skin and maintains skin elasticity.
Also read :
Coconut oil protects our body from a number of external factors that can lead to premature ageing. But we also need to take a little more care of our skin. Wearing sunscreen whenever we are stepping out in the sun, using hats, sunglasses, cutting down on smoking, maintaining a healthy diet, leading a healthy lifestyle etc can easily slow down our ageing as well as wrinkles. Hope you enjoyed reading my post today.
Until next time!